Rate the music the person above you is listening to

o00o

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[youtubehd]Uub35DkYi8A&feature=related[/youtubehd]

6/10

[youtubehd]nsXxoEg7Jtc&feature=related[/youtubehd]

7/10; doesn't really add much in the way of new or exciting elements to the wonk/chillwave/sidechained kick/lowfi whatever this genre is called; just affirms base tenets of the aesthetic. That's not to say that all music needs to progress the given genre, but still. It's by no means bad, just not doing anything that Lone isn't or hasn't already for my own satisfaction (and yes I am aware that this came out in 2010)...

Anyways...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGvHI8Icpt4

Guest Intelligent dodgem music

6.5/10 good drum programming ad nice Manu Chao sample but I know better raggacore tunes than that. tbh I don't get the point in most of Kid606 tracks.

[youtubehd]uAfM3IDm8xc[/youtubehd]

6.5/10 good drum programming ad nice Manu Chao sample but I know better raggacore tunes than that. tbh I don't get the point in most of Kid606 tracks.

Overall it's a fairly average sounding raggacore track but the melody that comes in around the 3 minute mark takes it somewhere else entirely; I just love that about it (not rating your tune, just a taste vindication is all).

Guest Intelligent dodgem music

Overall it's a fairly average sounding raggacore track but the melody that comes in around the 3 minute mark takes it somewhere else entirely; I just love that about it (not rating your tune, just a taste vindication is all).

yes it's a sample from Manu Chao - Bongo Bong

[youtubehd]uAfM3IDm8xc[/youtubehd]

5/10 -- really bad sound quality on youtube version, does not sound well lush; have not heard non-youtube version so cannot correct for sound quality in rating

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSJnhpmuuhc

O_o oh wow, you're right! For some reason I figured you'd be referring to the vocal. Thanks so much!

Archived