IGNORED

REPHLEX . COM

karmakramer

Confederation Trough and Rephlexions are both up there. Probably not relevant.

where?

The artwork of those was between all the others in the link I posted above. But the link's now dead and I didn't save anything, so it's gone now.

They'll probably put those releases on the rephlex site soon I guess.

I guessed that they would remove the artwork sooner or later so here it is if anyone is interested:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LNQMDRFR

where?

The artwork of those was between all the others in the link I posted above. But the link's now dead and I didn't save anything, so it's gone now.

gotcha. i thought caretstik was saying that they had been released and i wasn't seeing them. now i follow.

where?

I guessed that they would remove the artwork sooner or later so here it is if anyone is interested:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LNQMDRFR

Smart move! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

The label helped many artists to rise to stardom and their creativity saw them achieve many accolades.”

“Newquay is a town located on the north coast of Cornwall.”

Could this culture of maintaining a long list of friends within the business be behind Rephlex’s financial downfall? That’s a story for another day, but the curtain finally came crashing down in 2014, after 23 years of success, releasing hit after a hit.

As your reliable, authoritative and informative music website, we can only uphold the ethics of the founding duo of never closing the door. That’s why our resolve to keep music enthusiasts informed and entertained is renewed daily.

Well ... I'm convinced

where u at joypapa? what's going on?

edit:

As your reliable, authoritative and informative music website, we can only uphold the ethics of the founding duo of never closing the door. That’s why our resolve to keep music enthusiasts informed and entertained is renewed daily.

Well ... I'm convinced
I believe in braindance Edited by MIXL2

Weird, so this seems to be a fan made music blog using the old Rephlex domain? It does a terrible job of expressing that though, and using Rephlex seems shady. Unless they start trying to get information, sell stuff or ask for donations maybe there isn't anything too sinister happening? Still, something about it bothers me, and it's not just the terrible layout and content. 

Edited by omnii