IGNORED

REPHLEX . COM

karmakramer

We finally have the entire Analord series in great quality (not just a fucking vinyl rip)

They all still have that little "hiss" in the background still, haha.

Also, why haven't I heard of Monolith before this? This is aweosme!

Guest Adjective

how about that premastered thing

I don't know what they mean by that exactly, maybe it means its the raw track before compression and mastering? :unsure:

this was how i interpreted it, i hope that's the case

Monolith's a watmmer, although a somewhat reclusive one - he submitted some storming quality tracks to the 'watmm monthly remix competition' last year - check out the second track from round 2 (the one by 'anonb') - thats by Monolith and it totally wails.

I don't know what they mean by that exactly, maybe it means its the raw track before compression and mastering? :unsure:

that's how i interpreted it as well, but is that good for a listener?

Edited by GORDO

Monolith's a watmmer, although a somewhat reclusive one - he submitted some storming quality tracks to the 'watmm monthly remix competition' last year - check out the second track from round 2 (the one by 'anonb') - thats by Monolith and it totally wails.

Well, I'm really impressed by Volume 1 on Rephlex. So cheers to him.

I don't think I've heard a bad release from Reid either, solid. Also, are these available to be bought and downloaded right now or do you have to wait for the official release date in 2010 or whatever? >_>

Edited by Xyrofen

Guest underscore

"6. Are the BPM's accurate?

No. They are intitial approximations submitted by pro DJ software and 3rd parties. Some are half (or double) their perceived speed. Some are correct, others are wrong but we are working on this and we hope you’ll agree it will be decent when it’s sorted out. Feel free to contact us and submit your own results!"

lol.

also, anyone having troubles downloading CAT 207 - Wisp - Trees Like Toys.mp3?

I couldn't download the mp3s for Analord 07 (the only thing I've bought so far) but I could download the WAVS.

I get the impression that the site has only just gone live and some of the mp3s are not on the server yet.

Astrobotnia Part 2 - that was previously vinyl only, right?

http://www.rephlex.com/releases/view/97

Guest Adjective

that's how i interpreted it as well, but is that good for a listener?

well i'm sure there will be differing opinions on that, but it's good for the curious.

Guest placidburp

"6. Are the BPM's accurate?

No. They are intitial approximations submitted by pro DJ software and 3rd parties. Some are half (or double) their perceived speed. Some are correct, others are wrong but we are working on this and we hope you’ll agree it will be decent when it’s sorted out. Feel free to contact us and submit your own results!"

lol.

yep! I'm sure it will get sorted out soon.