IGNORED

REPHLEX . COM

karmakramer

Wisps music sounds a lot like this stuff my friend used to make. Digitally/ laptopy. Nouveau IDM. He was totally socially inept though. Always pissing people off, saying shitty things to people which I think hurt him getting his stuff out

Guest Enter a new display name

Rephlex sucks at preventing piracy, the URLs to the preview mp3s (the whole tunes encoded in V4) are findable in the page's source.

Edited by Enter a new display name

Guest Bramsworth

Rephlex sucks at preventing piracy, the URLs to the preview mp3s (the whole tunes encoded in V1) are findable in the page's source.

Thanks for telling everyone now :D

Edited by Bramsworth

Guest underscore

rephlex is so fucking idm they know that people will just rip it from a p2p network if they want it that bad so they just don't give a fuck

Guest Enter a new display name

Rephlex sucks at preventing piracy, the URLs to the preview mp3s (the whole tunes encoded in V1) are findable in the page's source.

I meant V4, sorry for editing too late.

alright, after more listening i am starting to see how 'Jodey Kendrick'

does not quite have the warmth and subtly of AFX.

It is so very! similar in parts though.

(i'm still not completely convinced)

'Indus Silver Club' is top work and the new full length on 'Rephlex' is going under the tree this year :smile:

Edited by troon

Guest Bramsworth

Anybody could just record the sound from their soundcard anyways through Goldwave or something. Plus you're getting them for free on the site by listening to them to begin with, they probably don't care.

I would buy this in a heartbeat...if all the unreleased stuff was all on one disc. All these multiple releases just screams "we need to find the best way to squeeze as much from the fans as possible" vibe to it :(

well i already knew. the first thing I did when the website came up was view the source... heh. and they probably won't fix this until after christmas

Anybody could just record the sound from their soundcard anyways through Goldwave or something. Plus you're getting them for free on the site by listening to them to begin with, they probably don't care.

I would buy this in a heartbeat...if all the unreleased stuff was all on one disc. All these multiple releases just screams "we need to find the best way to squeeze as much from the fans as possible" vibe to it :(

Considering most people didn't buy the Analords in the first place cause they were limited pressed on vinyl only... I don't mind this at all. I will be pissed if AFX just gets fat and happy eventually financially and decides to never release new music again. But until then, I really don't give a shit if he charges double for his music.

Guest Bramsworth

Considering most people didn't buy the Analords in the first place cause they were limited pressed on vinyl only... I don't mind this at all. I will be pissed if AFX just gets fat and happy eventually financially and decides to never release new music again. But until then, I really don't give a shit if he charges double for his music.

You've got a point... I'm a hypocrite since I've only ever heard the Lords on Anal through downloads only. :(