IGNORED

REPHLEX . COM

karmakramer

Guest underscore

AFX just gets fat and happy eventually financially

seriously? i figured he hit this point sometime between buying the tank and the bank vault.

AFX just gets fat and happy eventually financially

seriously? i figured he hit this point sometime between buying the tank and the bank vault.

Well I think with a child and all the new touring he's done... he's certainly looking for more green. Probably why we will be getting new releases from him on Warp again too.

Guest southside jim

Ugh perhaps i'm really really retarded, but I don't seem to see any link allowing me to select a payment type and actually complete a purchase...

Guest margaret thatcher

every time i listen to fenix funk, a part of me dies thinking that i didn't buy the binder and i just whined about the price on this forum like a little bitch.

every time i listen to fenix funk, a part of me dies thinking that i didn't buy the binder and i just whined about the price on this forum like a little bitch.

lol me to! i just whined and whined in my mind though. :smile:

that binder would be nice to have right now.

regret.

Edited by troon

Guest Barricade

regret.

if u bought it u regret u paid for that piece of crap fake leather binder with 12" only playing @ 33rpm...

every time i hear people talk about how shit quality picture disc 'vinyl' records cost i always think of Analord 10. I can't say i've listened to any other picturediscs of quality music but all the versions of i've heard ripped online of it sound great. Now off to listen to my 48khz wave copy :emotawesomepm9:

Guest analogue wings

every time i hear people talk about how shit quality picture disc 'vinyl' records cost i always think of Analord 10. I can't say i've listened to any other picturediscs of quality music but all the versions of i've heard ripped online of it sound great. Now off to listen to my 48khz wave copy :emotawesomepm9:

they were probably ripped off the heavy vinyl non picture disc that came with the binder

hmm.. i have to pay 35 quid to get all the new tracks, thus re-buying the Analord set that I already bought on vinyl... Maybe Rephlex could cut us binder buyers some slack and use that list of our emails they have to send us discount codes or something?

just a thought? :sorcerer:

regret.

if u bought it u regret u paid for that piece of crap fake leather binder with 12" only playing @ 33rpm...

lol

Guest Bramsworth

Anybody able to get Bubble & Squeek 2 and Where's Your Girlfriend alt from Analord 1 to work? Stream seems to be not work at all

they were probably ripped off the heavy vinyl non picture disc that came with the binder

ah ok i didn't realize there was non picture disc version,

Edited by Awepittance

My facepalm was a rephlex business plan fail, for giving the entire mp3 files for free in V1 VBR when you preview them

p.s. : :facepalm:

if you wanted free you wouldn't go to the trouble and just d/l from slsk ... people using that site to preview are likely to purchase music .. lots of us do ..

Guest bitroast

downloadable back catalogue, new albums by favourtie artists and unreleased aphex twin is good and all, but did anyone else notice the FALSE START AT THE START OF SNIVEL CHEW.

eneewae .. it's about fucking time rephlex ..

and yeah, i like the release schedule. 'We got the *.wavs from the artists now, let's just upload the things and stick a buy symbol next to them.' .. heh ;-] .. next thing just ditch the artwork .. although it is nice having an album cover on your mp3 player/phone ..

/exits thread