IGNORED

new drill track

Braintree

Not really too keen about the melodies until half way through when they start changing but I really really dig the beat! It's mental!

I'm listening to your P168 III now... :smile:

Well, started off fucking amazing, well Bogdan sylte typre shit. got a bit sannoyed with the synthn in the first half, then am niow liking the spookky mario type pad and brake combination, am erreally enjoying this now, like the crispness of the synths, like the melody...........(am currently listening to said trackk.......)..........................snare volume bbuild u, yes, liking this,,,,,liking mad syth arpeggios,,,....likiking generally,...very good indeeedd................goiong a bit disortion on my ass now, bit hectic., hmm , OK, i like it afgain now.........................going on a biy thouhgh.......how long is this shit????????????? oh '

ok

stoppping.....

yeah!

GOOD.

Guest test pattern

i like the crunchiness n the sync.....bleepbleep....i prefered the 1st 1/2 to the 2nd.....kinda got a little cheesy w/ all the synths.....

Yeah man! The percussion in this is very cool. The beats are big 'n' crunchy. I like the metallic sounding fast chop-ups in particular. Very minimal, makes the drums more pronounced which is good for something as intricate as this. I like parts of the synth melodies, maybe let them breath a bit more. The distorted drums that enter the mix later on sound sweet. Reminds me a little bit of vsnares. I like the "plucked" synth bits towards the end quite a bit, would have liked to hear more of that earlier. I like where you're going with this.

Guest Dreddy Schwager

I like your style. This track has a nice progression.

I'm checking out your Synesthesiac EP right now and I'm digging "Ranch Dressing Doughnut."

Do you have anymore tracks avalible?

And one more thing, Burroughs is the shit!

Guest Dreddy Schwager
Do you have anymore tracks avalible?

Uh, nevermind. I looked around and it seams you've got tracks all over the place.

Guest acid burp

This is ACE!!! i really like it. When the proper melody kicks in it sounds like a tune off aphex's druqks - cant remember the name though. anyway really good stuff - will be downloading more of your tunes.

Guest Mrs Jynx

filthy main tune and then bassline that comes in - for when you dont think it can possibly get any filthier...NICE ONE!!!

I really appreciate the feedback, guys. This is probably the most time I've spent on a track, and I'm most likely going to go back in and add some bass frequencies around the middle/end section. Maybe touch up that decimator bit.

Archived