IGNORED

Monomachine User Appreciation

futureimage

You know what I really want is to be able to use MIDI controllers to set parameter locks. You can do it on the Octatrack and that can really open up your sequencing. On the MnM all you get is real time recording.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

elektron: "hey guys! our shelves are just full of these machines, so... price drop!"

(15 seconds later...)

"sorry totally out of stock. we will have more in 3 months"

seriously wtf ?

Seriously, make a new thread for back order moaning.

Stop moaning about moaning.

Stop moaning about moaning about moaning.

about.

no.

stop.

Alright, you guys got me onboard for ordering a MM.

Now I wait. (Patiently).

Don't suppose there is a notification option once they are available?

Don't suppose there is a notification option once they are available?

Not if u want to order from elektron directly, afaik. I check the site every 15 sec instead.

Guest Chesney

Nothing worse than waiting for an order with no fixed date, done it a couple of times with pre orders. Try not to get angry ;) it will lead to resentment ha.

Good luck.

if all of watmm gets a monomachine, suppose I need to get one as well.. not sure if I want/can shell out the full price at the moment....

but I'm certain it would pair with the Rytm extremely well...

Nothing worse than waiting for an order with no fixed date, done it a couple of times with pre orders. Try not to get angry ;) it will lead to resentment ha.

Good luck.

yes, i'm starting to feel anger :catrage: but i'm sure i'm gonna have it this month; elektron said it and i see that thomann.de also expects it 20th, so 15 more days, tops

we could do a monomachine-only compilation

great idea! i'm in! we can call it MnM.VAtmm

• 3 weeks later...

oh cmon!!! restock of md and mnm maybe in june! First april then may now june.

I mean, how not to moan?

guy at vintage king called a week ago and told me the shipment should be stateside in 10 days and then just a couple of days to get from tennessee to georgia. made me go ahead and pay to keep my place in line since they're getting so many requests. gonna be pissed if it's not here by first week of june

all the usa retailers are waiting on the same shipment so... i think you guys need to preorder from a reseller to guarantee one from this batch lest they sell out again and you end up waiting for the next set

no tax, free ship and extended warranty from vintage king is why i used them fyi

• 2 weeks later...

oh cmon!!! restock of md and mnm maybe in june! First april then may now june.

I mean, how not to moan?

uf! :catsuicide: i can do this anymore! the longer i wait the more unsure about buying the MDuw+MnM i become. i mean, 3 FFFFFF months!!! fak.u.elektron! few more days and i'll buy new speakers instead! i need them anyway...and it's very easy to spend 2k euros on thomann.de. i'm gonna buy something next week; it's upto elektron what. i'm already reading reviews of several speakers. i'm all over the gearslutz and sound-on-sound. so far the best buy appears to be Neumann's KH120A but i'm eyeing some questeds, geithains, amphions, focals...

sorry watmm, i needed to vent :closedeyes:

Archived