IGNORED

Monomachine User Appreciation

futureimage

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fak u

had problems with my debit card, solved it and the monomachine was sold 5 min later! i bought only mduw

fak u world 74 milion times!!!!

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the used price has already been higher than the new price since they dropped it. i bet they'll skyrocket now that they're officially gone. going to be really pissed if they don't fulfill purchase orders for resellers (like mine) where i paid over a month ago.

goddammit

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/elektron-monomachine-sfx-6-desktop-synthesizer-extrem-selten-/464013530-74-3353

I can keep my eyes open, here in Berlin there's obv a high density of people with synths, if one appears I can let you know / maybe we can arrange something if the seller offers pickup only...

Thnx man id be very thakful

easypapeasy..

you don't want the keyboard version above I reckon?

(keys look extremely nicotine-yellow in the pics.... would skip that one)

What the fuuuuuck?!?!

Goes on sale 2am my time... Never had a chance.

Super lame that they denied them being discontinued.

Extremely sad right now...

i hope they'll finally stop beating around the bush with my local dealer and i can find out today if a) i'm getting a monomachien (ideal) or b) i'm getting $800 back

wondering if i should pick up a md to barter for a mono...

I am going for a Hail Mary... Just ordered from musicians friend who have it listed as coming in stock shortly. If the stars align, they will have ordered more than they had preorders for and I'll get one... But I am fully expecting a call in the next few weeks telling me I'm SOL. Worth a shot...

small ray of hope. contacted my seller to verify and got this response:

Hey redacted,
Its my understanding that your order was placed in time to be fulfilled before the discontinuation of these units. They are no longer accepting new orders at this time.
I have sent a message to Elektron to confirm for certain that your unit will indeed get to you in a timely fashion. If they cannot provide that assurance, we'll refund your order. I'm really again sorry that this has occurred - this long delay was unforeseen by Elektron.
I'll let you know as soon as I know for sure.
Thanks
redacted
which would make sense seeing as how they forced me to pay for the preorder last month at elektron's directive. before that i had simply been on a waitlist

easypapeasy..

you don't want the keyboard version above I reckon?

(keys look extremely nicotine-yellow in the pics.... would skip that one)

https://www.eb

I can keep my eyes open, here in Berlin there's obv a high density of people with synths, if one appears I can let you know / maybe we can arrange something if the seller offers pickup on

nou...i'd like the mk2 version and hopefully with at least a month of warranty left

Oh shame about the MnM but congrats on the MD.

thnx! hey do i really need the TM-1 unit? even those are sold out on elektron's site

p.s. if anybody knows any store that has the monomachine and ships to eu/croatia let me know please

p.p.s. something's around the corner according to elektrnauts, perhaps a new box

^ yeh.. maybe wait for whatever new thing comes out, possibly some people will drop their monomachines for funding the new bling, or maybe you'll want the new instead

^ yeh.. maybe wait for whatever new thing comes out, possibly some people will drop their monomachines for funding the new bling, or maybe you'll want the new instead

yes maybe i should wait. also, the summer namm starts on june 23 so maybe that was the reason why elektron decided to sell the silver boxes until 21th of june, to clear the way of something new they could introduce on namm...

Back when they made the price drop they said no successors were planned for these units.

we might get new stuff but it won't be upgraded versions

Guest Chesney

The TM1 unit definitely speeds up sample loading from C6. It's a not that painful if you're chilled and patient. Loading samples is so worth the wait when you get them in.

The TM1 unit definitely speeds up sample loading from C6. It's a not that painful if you're chilled and patient. Loading samples is so worth the wait when you get them in.

i see. i think i'm gonna order it; found one on musicstore.de

thnx!

I don't have the tm-1 for the monomachine. I've thought about getting it to make digipro transfers a little faster but to be honest it doesn't take very long without it.

Back when they made the price drop they said no successors were planned for these units.

we might get new stuff but it won't be upgraded versions

yeah but they also said they wouldn't be discontinuing them..

p.s. lady from my bank called me today to tell me what was the problem with my debit card, the real reason why i couldn't buy both md and mnm. apparently, i had daily limit set to 2000 euros and it wouldn't be a problem if hadn't try to buy 4 instrument cables beside md and mnm what raised the price to 2040 euros insead of 1998 euros. i thought i didn't confirmed my debit card on paypal so i unnecessarily confirmed it again, but it was the limit that i didn't know i had that fakt me...actually i knew it but forgot about it and while i was trying to solve the issue the mnm got sold out. unbelievable! i mean, it makes sense to have the limit set to 2000 euros in croatia cause the average monthly salary here is around 700 euros...but aaaaaaaahhhh really! what a day!

Archived