IGNORED

So what have you guys got on for new years

delet...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Coalbucket PI

It's hard to tell how drunk I am because I have coke so I'm focused enough to fix every spelling error, but 4am and the amount of beer in me says I might feel like a testicle tomorrow

Guest ms-dos

i'm going to be really messed up in about a half hour. play something that a messed up person would want to hear. something trippy?

lovin the commodores

Guest nene multiple assgasms

how is new years even a holiday? just 'cause it's the first day of the year? what the fuck? that's not anything.

at 8:46 pm on december the 31st 2009, the board was laid, the capital issued and the pieces chosen.

with a toss of the dice an epic contest would be set afoot, turning friend to foe...

a journey that before it was over would see blood, sweat, tears, sparklers & moscow mules.

at 3:02 am on january the 1st 2010, it was over. i had conquered my adversaries. i was strong, they were weak. i was victorious!

i felt like a god. phil spencer, kirstie allsopp & sir alan sugar all rolled into one supreme being.

monopoly.

one hell of a game!

new year ended up turning into one of the biggest benders of my life, i only just got back, i fucking stick, ive got ulcers, my teeth feel like they are covered in polyfilla and ive acquired alot of unexplained flesh wounds.

new year ended up turning into one of the biggest benders of my life, i only just got back, i fucking stick, ive got ulcers, my teeth feel like they are covered in polyfilla and ive acquired alot of unexplained flesh wounds.

yep...

monopoly.

one hell of a game!

Guest dese manz hatin

I'm off to Berlin for a house party and a minimal techno club in kreuzberg later on. dancing like a maniac dawn til dusk berlin stylee

Sounds awesome!

Where?

ritter butzke...apparently quite an unknown place despite its size. they pumped up 7 fucking dancefloors and had about 40 djs playing. ended up being one of the best nights of my life really. going out in berlin is so different to anywhere else.

first time in years i had a very quiet one and i quite liked it. it was interesting scrolling through all status updates on facebook the next day though. many an instance of police, hospital, and as with one old school friend; dropping his gf on her head at the stroke of midnight.

messiaen, you sound like you had a good time. care to elaborate?

I'm off to Berlin for a house party and a minimal techno club in kreuzberg later on. dancing like a maniac dawn til dusk berlin stylee

Sounds awesome!

Where?

ritter butzke...apparently quite an unknown place despite its size. they pumped up 7 fucking dancefloors and had about 40 djs playing. ended up being one of the best nights of my life really. going out in berlin is so different to anywhere else.

aye, i've heard good things. lots of huge converted warehouse clubs that open super late, finish around 8am, right? sounds wicked

I didn't get into SF until 12am, January 1st. Then I had to take a $40 cab ride home, and by the time I got there everyone was already shitfaced and ready for bed.

On the up side, I did wake up the next morning, fully clothed, halfway on my bed with no recollection of how I got there. I checked my phone, and apparently I had a conversation with my mom at 6am.

Archived