IGNORED

fucking nice

Guest ezkerraldean

Guest ezkerraldean

i might have posted on here ages ago about designing this, one day when well bored and homesick - a flag for Herefordshire.

anyway, back then when i designed it and drew it in Paint, i put it on Wikipedia cos i thought i was well cool and stuff.

today, i find out that it's spread elsewhere to the internet, and a couple of companies are selling the flag i designed on the net:

jauD6.jpg

i should tell them i made it and get money for it and stuff

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i might have posted on here ages ago about designing this, one day when well bored and homesick - a flag for Herefordshire.

anyway, back then when i designed it and drew it in Paint, i put it on Wikipedia cos i thought i was well cool and stuff.

today, i find out that it's spread elsewhere to the internet, and a couple of companies are selling the flag i designed on the net:

herefordlarge.jpg

i should tell them i made it and get money for it and stuff

is this true?

Too bad you released it into public domain.

Chicken and egg thing though isn't it - If it wasn't put into the public domain, it never would have taken off.

Hence any profit you imagine trying to make, or regret not making from this, is purely paradoxical and can't ever have existed.

You can still take the credit for it I guess, thats something.

i'll tell you what ez, i wouldn't have paid for that flag. As far as i know herefordshire doesn't exist; it almost sounds like something you named your mothers basement so that you'd feel better about still living there.

where did 1337 guests come from?

check out the guest count.

woe

galf

This thread just hit the front page of Reddit. Also, I just disabled the guest count in order to speed up the server a little.

yeah i wouldn't expect any money. Just bask in the grace of it spreading. Buy all the refrigerator magnets and mail them to random watmm members. I'll give em out with the Antarctica compilation :)

Archived