IGNORED

fucking nice

Guest ezkerraldean

Guest 277: 930-933

You should have put the .png on a floppydisk and mailed it to yourself on the day you made it.

This has happened to so many flag designers.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ivan Lennovitz

Too bad you released it into public domain.

Chicken and egg thing though isn't it - If it wasn't put into the public domain, it never would have taken off.

Hence any profit you imagine trying to make, or regret not making from this, is purely paradoxical and can't ever have existed.

You can still take the credit for it I guess, thats something.

Very noble of you to think labeling an image on the internet as copyright protected would stop anyone from turning it into easy money. Especially since they seem to be under the impression this flag is legit and official.

so it was discovered that herefordshire is or was an actual nonfictional name of a place in england, and speculating about the toothless hick who planted a pole and declared the land herefordshire became a meme somewhere, and then you designed a flag for it that was mistaken for the atual one, and now the story is linked somewhere like that time when that one thread on that one forum where the fat asian kid was photoshopped a million times over, and bam! richard d. james albums are flying off the shelf once again?

IDM is not dead!

i lived in bedfordshire for most of my life. according to this map, it has borders with huntingdonshire...

I though it bordered ensuitebathroomshire myself.

that might work if it were called Bedroomshire

as it stands i'm gonna have to overrule it

lol i never heard of Cardiganshire

i dont understand why the world is interested in this thread.

i don't either

it's a bit like waking to find a film crew camping outside your house because your dog learnt to skateboard

Guest Pennywise

I went to hereford for uni and its a fucking awful place, didn't see much of the rest of herefordshire. The flag for hereford could be an white racist puking up cider in a chipshop.

Archived