IGNORED

fucking nice

Guest ezkerraldean

Guest futuregirlfriend

you're not going to get anything out of the flag manufacturers, so you should sell your story to the sun. snap of you looking glum framed by some goofy blondes each holding one of these fake flags, it'll be one for the memoirs.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
However the idea that some guy on a website (with poor grammar and a lack of capital letters hehe) can randomly claim to have made it? The only people accepting it as real are, it seems, two rubbish websites selling cheap flags and fridge magnets based upon the exact page taken off wikipedia.

lol you got dissed by gold from pistonheads

Guest margaret thatcher

seriously, just get the fuck out of there. i moved from newport to bristol, then nottingham. moving slowly further east...might end up in civilisation one day...

Guest futuregirlfriend

seriously, just get the fuck out of there. i moved from newport to bristol, then nottingham. moving slowly further east...might end up in civilisation one day...

i'll make it my 2010 mission to get out and get working on the underground railroad to help free the others unfortunate enough to be born here. i was looking to cardiff but it seems too close.

Guest ezkerraldean

bah, at least this put the county on the map. the only time i ever remember it being in the national news was a few months back when the MP was caught shagging some SAS dude's wife.

It's a gay flag, the kinda thing you'd expect to see draped over Dale Winton.

But you can't sue the company who are making it unless they are proffiting from it. There might be only 3 made

I didn't know D. Winton wore flags. But you seem like and expert on him.

And apparently, also flags can be homosexual! Do you fantasize about 2 male flags going at it whilst rubbing yourself in haggis?

Guest margaret thatcher

yes you can get gay flags. the nepalese flag is definitely gay.

also did you know that the flag of mozambique has an ak-47 on it?

i lived in bedfordshire for most of my life. according to this map, it has borders with huntingdonshire...

I though it bordered ensuitebathroomshire myself.

that might work if it were called Bedroomshire

as it stands i'm gonna have to overrule it

I sleep corrected !! Spose i should have gone for Nightstandshire to be technically correct yes.

i heard that when you flush a toilet in great britain, instead of the water going down clockwise, it propels outward, jettisoning all of the toilet's contents onto the floor.

Actually, all of britain's crap ends up flushed down to australia. I'm living testament to that.

As a joke, and possessing exceptional skills a great graphics editor MS Paint, a young man drew a Herefordshire (county between France and the ocean) the flag with all the necessary attributes to his opinion. Joking flag was placed on the Wikipediapage, where got to the manufacturers of flags in the Amazon, and even timid, proud alternative-sexualherefordshirtsam. Joker and the creator of the flag is now struggling in attempts to somehow profit from this situation, except those who profit from its creation, members of the alternative-sexual party Herefordshire. At this time, Wikipedia, suddenly decidedThat the flag be removed. The unique impact of Internet resources and raffles for the County in jeopardy.

Guest ezkerraldean

As a joke, and possessing exceptional skills a great graphics editor MS Paint, a young man drew a Herefordshire (county between France and the ocean) the flag with all the necessary attributes to his opinion. Joking flag was placed on the Wikipediapage, where got to the manufacturers of flags in the Amazon, and even timid, proud alternative-sexualherefordshirtsam. Joker and the creator of the flag is now struggling in attempts to somehow profit from this situation, except those who profit from its creation, members of the alternative-sexual party Herefordshire. At this time, Wikipedia, suddenly decidedThat the flag be removed. The unique impact of Internet resources and raffles for the County in jeopardy.

yes i am indeed struggling in attempts to somehow profit from this situation, i've been on the phone to the President of Herefordshire for the last two hours

Archived