IGNORED

NBC set to fuck Conan O'brien in the ass

Rubin Farr

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Conan released a statement confirming he may actually leave the show.

http://m.kotaku.com/site?t=C6NSdVh8Mo8ZB2s5kP3M.A&sid=kotaku

just to make sure people know, that's just a very small excerpt from his original statement

Conan's written statement.

I have to say the man who brought us pimpbot 5000 and the masturbating bear is one of the most sincere entertainers of our time.

that was pretty good, demonstrated how fucking dumb Jay Leno and easy to replicate their whole routine is.

I kinda like how Kimmel / Letterman / Conan are all bullying up against Leno. They probably all hate him, not in terms of jealousy but that he fucked up the field they work into (late-night talk shows) for the worst.

bible_60.jpg

Conan 3:16

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Host, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life...

For God did not send Conan to NBC to condemn the world, but that the world, through O'Brien, might be saved.

They who believe in Conan are not condemned, but they who do not watch are condemned already, because they have not believed in the show of the only begotten son of Late Night."

Picture0055.jpg

i think nbc may have fucked themselves on this. itll be interesting to see how lenos ratings are once he gets his time slot back.

Guest Ambassador Scoob

Conan O'Brien is my goddamn hero. The man was there for me when nobody else was willing to say a word to me (Because they were asleep. Goddamn hippies and their day jobs.) He has made me cry tears of glorious joy oftentimes on many occasions and it is my belief

MY BELIEF

That he will one day rule the world.

As for the network, they can fuck themselves with Leno's shitty hairdo.

ConanOBrien2.jpg

Note; The above is NOT Leno

IS NOT Leno

leno.jpg

........ I cant leave it there and play it cool, why are you such a dumb bitch leno? you will suffer

i dont really get american chat shows, its all the same format bullshit just with a diff chump presenting

ps FUCK THAT BALD CUNT MUSIC GUY ON LETTERMAN

FUCK YOU

Yeah, why the fuck does every network have one late show followed by another one? Are millions and millions really up at 1am watching chat show after chat show?

i dont really get american chat shows, its all the same format bullshit just with a diff chump presenting

ps FUCK THAT BALD CUNT MUSIC GUY ON LETTERMAN

FUCK YOU

yes... i don't care the least bit about any talk-show host

Archived