IGNORED

NBC set to fuck Conan O'brien in the ass

Rubin Farr

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Comic Louis C.K. says Conan O'Brien should have stayed put

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/01/17/AR2010011702532.html

I Read through that really fast but I'm pretty that's a really misleading headline, I'm sure 90% of people reading that headline would assume he would be saying he should have stayed on the tonight show. If anything he means he should have chilled @ the late show cause he thinks the tonight show is dumb... anyway I just think most people would be mislead by that headline which I guess draws people in to read it.

The shows this week have been really really entertaining, it's gonna be kinda lame when this feud end's.

and Friday is his last tonight show....

SNL, The Office and Parks & Recreation are the only other shows I care for on NBC....

Fuck the rest of the station, the Office and P $ R could move elsewhere if needed...

SNL should strike over the whole fuck Conan business and close its doors for a while...

NBC shall go down in flames...

pretty sure its pretty obvious the cone bone is happy with how much money he already has, this isn't about money. Its about respect cracka

yeah right

....... you really think this about money?? if you read his statements and comprehend the entire situation he would make more money if he stayed with NBC but they are disrespecting him and the 50 year or something tonight show franchise that he always said he wanted to host.

I can't even wrap my head around 45 million. No one should sneeze at that kind of money. Sorry. Im afraid Conan can go fuck himself if he doesn't care about the money. Maybe give it to someone that would. You ever seen an episode of Carson? Are you even old enough to remember Carson?

...... what the fuck does carson gayly have to do with anything? I'm 25, ive been watching conan on average almost every other night since I was 10. Maybe conan does give his money to other people that need it, its only the fags that want attention that always make it publicly known that they are giving money to charity etc.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

...... what the fuck does carson gayly have to do with anything?

lol. I think he meant Johnny Carson

:cisfor:

...... what the fuck does carson gayly have to do with anything?

lol. I think he meant Johnny Carson

:cisfor:

Lawlz yah I just thought of that and logged back in. I really don't give a fuck about the tonight show franchise or johnny carson or any of the other tonight show generations. I'm not saying I did, I dont share the sentiments Conan has said to of had of the franchise, Conan is the only late show I have really been entertained by. I was just saying its pretty obvious this not about money in my opinion and thats not to say 45 million isnt a lot of bones. wasnt his contract with NBC for like 200 million or something crazy? I dont know, I dont really care but im pretty sure he doesnt think that fox or some cable network is gonna pay him more than NBC would have to continue.

I just hope that conan gets picked up on a cable network that gives him complete creative freedom to be as stupid as he wants.

Archived