IGNORED

woke up with a punctured lung

Guest wasps

Guest test pattern

i like it.....supa smooth....kinda has a tortoise vibe......i like the vibes a lot.....and all the bendy synths.....vocal (samples?) are pretty neat......good guitar sound and organ....is that accordian?.....nice tasty piece....

Guest androne

plenty of things to like about this, the section with the guitar and that low synth is especially nice. this track has moodswings, kind of like a 3 parter, this would be my favorite track on a good adventure type video game.. not to say that it sounds like a video game track but would fit well with one.

Guest wasps
is that accordian?

it's a melodica, the poor man's accordian. i have an unnatural fixation with them... .)

plenty of things to like about this, the section with the guitar and that low synth is especially nice. this track has moodswings, kind of like a 3 parter, this would be my favorite track on a good adventure type video game.. not to say that it sounds like a video game track but would fit well with one.

cheers to both of ye, much obliged. i'm not sure if the last section isn't a little out of place, but no-one seems to have mentioned it so far.

Guest wasps
like that jazzy intro vibe, snare isn't doing it for me, whatever.. good stuff, a lill tame maybe,.. breakdown in the middle is great with the vocal samples. Lots of ideas, another section.. maybe too soon? `RZPKT

interesting you should bring up the snare as i intended another kit with a much looser, ringing snare but in the end forgot to do anything about it. *noted. 'tame' - this worries me, (and has done throughout) namely that it 'maybe just a bit limp overall.

many thanks for listening, jonas le plugg.

Guest Promo

I didn't get around to comment on this track but this was another very impressive track from the Wasps dept. Very big sort of Vibert style vibe going on in this track. Really lovely vibe. The drums are really superb and the vibes and everything are spot on. This is like Vibert gone live. Yeah I think I heard it the first time and didn't get it or something but 2nd time around it makes perfect sense. You have a really great sound! Its clear you are a 'real' muso! This is a really great lil tune. The drums sound just so live. I wish I could make drums like yours. :sad: Really masterful stuff. The tail off was kinda weak compared to the rest of it but apart from that its pretty impressive stuff. :cool:

Guest wasps
I didn't get around to comment on this track but this was another very impressive track from the Wasps dept. Very big sort of Vibert style vibe going on in this track. Really lovely vibe. The drums are really superb and the vibes and everything are spot on. This is like Vibert gone live. Yeah I think I heard it the first time and didn't get it or something but 2nd time around it makes perfect sense. You have a really great sound! Its clear you are a 'real' muso! This is a really great lil tune. The drums sound just so live. I wish I could make drums like yours. :sad: Really masterful stuff. The tail off was kinda weak compared to the rest of it but apart from that its pretty impressive stuff. :cool:

haha! you don't have to comment mate, it was more a joke as you seem to be almost always the 1 that i get. .)

the end defo needs work, i'm not sure if it will even feature on the finished track. thanks very much for listening, as always.

really liked this one. great sounds, nice 60's superspy feel (imho)

It feels kinda chaotic, so many different themes in a 4 minute song, it's rather hard to keep track of where the song is heading.

Sound is very nice and punchy. Like the drum sounds, snare sounds alright to me, abit chilled. Love the organ at the end. Really feels like an agent-esque movie where things begin to pace up. The italian job anyone?

Guest wasps
seemed a tad on the wanky side.

hahahahahahaha brilliant! laughed my arse off at that.) thanks for your honesty mate - very much appreciated. i often wonder on what side of the wank line this stuff falls... i think it's down to the individual, ultimately.

Derelic7 - thanks for your comments too boss. peeps seem to say my stuff sounds late 60s, early seventies and i don't reckon that's such a bad thing. .)

definitely not, it's a great thing! it really sounds like you're having fun making this sort of music and that's what makes it so enjoyable.

Archived