IGNORED

Autechre - Oversteps (WARP210) [The MegaThread]

Friendly Foil

I tell you, the people I'd kill to hear a track or two from the album right now (Maximus Mischief, troon, ET, CATS, thehauntingsoul, T35513R, Maximus Mischief)

I just realised how good 2010 is going to be (not just for music, this just adds to the good shit going on. Which frankly I need after 2009)

Great news! Only problem is that shipping to US is estimated at $24.05 (must be really heavy, I guess)! So the total cost is $60.50, which is rather steep for a single album. Too bad we can only access the WAV files by ordering from bleep...

I hope some of those are interlude tracks

The first 13 are, the last track is a reworking of Perlence Subrange with a gabber bass drum.

so this is the deluxe version

the normal version is still to come!!!

maybe again with different tracks

also there could be an additional web only release as it was last time

vinyl ordered. that's some amazing packaging. debossed rigid slipcase? i almost don't care if the album turns out to be gash (i really didn't like quaristice very much at all), i just want that object.

Great news! Only problem is that shipping to US is estimated at $24.05 (must be really heavy, I guess)! So the total cost is $60.50, which is rather steep for a single album. Too bad we can only access the WAV files by ordering from bleep...

Yes it is. Fuck it. I ordered the vinyl + 24 bit WAV version without hesitation.

The one constant in my life over the past 14 years is that I am a nerdy Autechre fanboy. The more & the higher quality versions of any of their work I have the happier I am. <3

its quite the normal price for a special edition remember the original price for quaristice versions and analord binder, warp 20 etc etc

I do. I also remember how pissed off I was when I missed the boat on the special edition. It sold out between the time I heard about it and the time I found my wallet. Not this time :D

I saw the Quaristice special edition and I had money, but I thought it was too much, so I just bought the regular edition, then the special edition was sold out an hour later. Damn, I was stupid.

Now I can't pre-order this one because I bought a couple of tickets to their show in Amsterdam, just before this announcement! Oh well...