IGNORED

Autechre - Oversteps (WARP210) [The MegaThread]

Friendly Foil

23 hours ago, xox said:

I really love this interview! One of my fav

I agree, it's a music-focused interview and goes into their approach. After all, they answer the questions: it's not their fault if they are repeatedly asked to historicize the electronic music of the 90s, or how they met. However, it is curious to read their point of view on a specific scene, on the flows and influences in pop, they, who play something that is out of every category, even from the idm itself

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

oooo  o oo ooo ooo  o   ooo    oo  o   .    oooo   ooo    .    ooooo  o  oo   ooo    ooo o  ooo    oo   o   oooo  ooo   .     o  oooo ooo     .

x        xxx      xxx     .     xxxxxx      xxxxxxx

On 4/9/2023 at 12:11 AM, toaoaoad said:

Xektses Sql is the sound of ghosts having a rave inside the walls at 3am

I'd never heard that track until today - pretty way out ! Sound like the noise of every upstairs neighbour that's lived above my flat where I'm thinking 'Just what the hell are they doing up there ?!' ... now I know they're just uber Ae fans listening to Japanese bonus tracks !

• Like 2

11 hours ago, zlemflolia said:

oooo  o oo ooo ooo  o   ooo    oo  o   .    oooo   ooo    .    ooooo  o  oo   ooo    ooo o  ooo    oo   o   oooo  ooo   .     o  oooo ooo     .

x        xxx      xxx     .     xxxxxx      xxxxxxx

bet no1 guess what this shit is

IMG_20230414_081152.thumb.jpg.91c08dee0aae496639cd1a9fa8b9056c.jpg

I just spent 3 days walking the south west coast path around Devon, and I spotted this at Salcombe. Secret cult house location? Recording studio? Sam and Ben's holiday home? Strange coincidence? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

13 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

IMG_20230414_081152.thumb.jpg.91c08dee0aae496639cd1a9fa8b9056c.jpg

I just spent 3 days walking the south west coast path around Devon, and I spotted this at Salcombe. Secret cult house location? Recording studio? Sam and Ben's holiday home? Strange coincidence? 

It's haunted. Xektses sql is just a raw field recording of the ghosts in Oversteps House.