• 2 months later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dese manz hatin

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fucking hell you posting that Fred P made me a huge fan him of and any and all artists related to him. I wish I could discover an amazing label/artist like that every day.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Can anyone recommend any current or recent deep house artists/labels doing non techy/digital sounding (or atleast not super techy) stuff? ive heard stuff from the label pure, and it's pretty blissful and smooth as far as production but in general i still havent been able to find releases that match the energy, soulfulness & vibrancy of stuff from the early to mid/mid-late 2000's (like hed kandi beach house/miguel migs/mark farina type stuff... that sunshiny stuff.. so much of the new stuff is either purposely 80s/electro sounding or dark, melancholic, synthetic, and kind of introspective feeling if you know what i mean?

im also looking for fresh 4 to the floor house, just good funky/soulful/uplifting house - in the vein of eric prydz, cabin crew, modjo etc

.. maybe even progressive 2000's ibiza stuff like deep dish, watkins.. or the more recent daddys groove & little mark track ...

anyone putting out stuff like this anymore? or am i straight up living in the past? :/

Can anyone recommend any current or recent deep house artists/labels doing non techy/digital sounding (or atleast not super techy) stuff? ive heard stuff from the label pure, and it's pretty blissful and smooth as far as production but in general i still havent been able to find releases that match the energy, soulfulness & vibrancy of stuff from the early to mid/mid-late 2000's (like hed kandi beach house/miguel migs/mark farina type stuff... that sunshiny stuff.. so much of the new stuff is either purposely 80s/electro sounding or dark, melancholic, synthetic, and kind of introspective feeling if you know what i mean?

im also looking for fresh 4 to the floor house, just good funky/soulful/uplifting house - in the vein of eric prydz, cabin crew, modjo etc

.. maybe even progressive 2000's ibiza stuff like deep dish, watkins.. or the more recent daddys groove & little mark track ...

anyone putting out stuff like this anymore? or am i straight up living in the past? :/

Maybe Bicep or something? Dunno, not really my forté. I tend to go for the techy and melancholy sounding stuff :wink:

Edited by zkreso

Can't post these enough:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GSsFbdIeew

And talking about deep house I guess, seeing Theo Parrish live was the best concert experience I have had in my life (or in any case top 3). What a madman. He played for more than 4 hours, totally possessed, never experienced so much raw energy and passion. After that, about 6 am, he preached for 40 minutes like some kind of prophet of true music to the small audience that was still left.

Please go see this man if you have the chance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

This is the finest deep house/techno i've ever heard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jB3J6jE2Mc

One of my fav albums of all time actually.. which means a lot :) big fan of the deep

Think is nice.

You might enjoy Perfume Advert - Tulpa, was probably one of my favourite releases of 2013

http://1080pcollection.bandcamp.com/album/tulpa