IGNORED

Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma

I got the email saying I could dload the mp3 but when I go to dload the zip is only 1kb and its empty.

haha, I just tried and got the same thing. Glad I'm waiting anyways or I'd be a little disappointed...

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the email saying I could dload the mp3 but when I go to dload the zip is only 1kb and its empty.

haha, I just tried and got the same thing. Glad I'm waiting anyways or I'd be a little disappointed...

same here... not impressed

Guest TMD

For those who haven't pre-ordered - just found 7digital have it for a fiver - http://bit.ly/9EUHwC

My vinyl copy has been sent to work. I should've realise it was bank holiday when I ordered!

Just got an email saying the mp3s have hit bleep... but I'm holding out for the physical copy.

Me too...but not really by choice! My computer has been infected by some serious malware, and I auto-sync my iPod, so I can't update my iPod till I get this resolved. So I have no choice but to wait for my physical copy. I suppose I could download the files and play them on my office computer, but I'll wait. In a way it's been nice not being able to access my digital library to update my 8GB iPod...it's forcing me to enjoy what's on there, and has gotten me to pull down many CDs off my shelves and listen to stuff I haven't played in a while. On CD! I brought a ton of stuff to play out loud in the office (built-in speakers throughout)...subjecting everyone to my tunes. :biggrin: No IDM though, I'm too kind. I'll work in some chill stuff maybe at some point. But I figure vocal rock goes over better for most.

Guest bitroast

holy shit this album is incredible. is that fancy shiny version still available? i need to buy this.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I had that problem downloading from Bleep but it's been sorted out now. Just got the vinyl and its all very pretty. Sounding nice so far.

Shame this 'art print' is so shit

lol yea. wtf is that? i said i was done with warp with oversteps but got suckered in to cosmo by the foil and print. you should not be able to call that a print. i am truly done paying $20 to warp for a record i could get for $9 anywhere else. thank god this album just kills though

Guest Enter a new display name

lol yea. wtf is that? i said i was done with warp with oversteps but got suckered in to cosmo by the foil and print. you should not be able to call that a print. i am truly done paying $20 to warp for a record i could get for $9 anywhere else. thank god this album just kills though

lol at naive people who still had faith in Bleep after the Oversteps pre-orders.

Fuck that stupid print, I'm getting the album for free at the store with my coupooooons!

I got my Cosmograma CD yesterday! :emotawesomepm9:

The artwork and packaging are really nice. I'm glad I ordered the gold foil one. I was worried I wouldn't get the original color cover, but the gold foil is a slipcase containing the regular digipak which has the regular cover. So it's all good. Anyway I threw it on when I was going to bed last night, and was fairly impressed! I just had it on the stereo not too loud not too soft so I'm anxious for a headphone listen.

Thank goodness for this free download because a) my home computer is out of commission and b) the CD drive on my office computer is busted so I've got no way to rip it and/or transfer to my MP3 player...but I can play these high-quality downloaded MP3s. Sweet!

holy shit this album is incredible. is that fancy shiny version still available? i need to buy this.

It's showing on bleep as out of stock. Was it exclusive to bleep? I can't remember. Not trying to rub it in, but it does look fucking lovely.

My CD just arrived! And wow... the packaging is stunning. So glad I got the limited CD. Totally worth it. Can't wait to pop this on... but I'm probably going to wait another day or so until I finish up school so I can listen with proper attention. If the album is as good as I hope it is I may have to get the vinyl too. Was the Gatefold vinyl limited as well?

Archived