IGNORED

Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOLY FUCKEN LOL, ASIF THAT STICKER WAS ANYTHING SPECIAL

Really. It's just a sticker on shrinkwrap like 20 million other albums out there.

I haven't taken the shrink wrap off yet, I don't know what I'm gonna do with the sticker. Probably cut it out with scissors and then just stick it inside the slip case so it will fall out every time I get the CD out and land under the sofa or something. If your version has the shiny cover and not the cardboard-one outside, then it's gotta be the ltd.

I cut one end of the shrink wrap, only enough to slide the digipak out of the slipcase. So the shrinkwrap and sticker are still on the slipcase. I normally don't preserve stickers, and again this isn't anything special, I just figured I would this time since it's a special edition. That all stores across the nation seem to still have in stock.

i am still trying to fully grasp and appreciate this album - i like it - but as of this moment am not standing behind it as firmly as los angeles.

I feel pretty close to the same way. I mean I don't think it's any less good than LA, I'm just still trying to get my head around it in a sense. It's really good but I'm just not sure where it ranks. Not that it has to rank anywhere, it's just meant for enjoying and it succeeds at that.

Guest bitroast

I cut one end of the shrink wrap, only enough to slide the digipak out of the slipcase. So the shrinkwrap and sticker are still on the slipcase. I normally don't preserve stickers, and again this isn't anything special, I just figured I would this time since it's a special edition. That all stores across the nation seem to still have in stock.

i had no problem finding the LIMITED EDITION instore in australia (complete with limited edition sticker, which i threw out)

• 5 months later...
  • 9 years later...

Archived