IGNORED

Rave Wars

seed

george lucas is gonna go flipping mental when he hears about this

I don't think you're giving Georgie the hardcore credit he deserves. I've heard he loves teh amen break and teh juno hoover....

post-382-126358617849_thumb.jpg

Guest Stoppit

Damn, out of stock at the moment - says there are 50 copies that will go on sale later in the week...

I think I have to buy this

• 2 weeks later...

Just gave Rave Wars as a gift last night to a huge Star Wars and dance fan. He was super stoked!!!

Thanks jph, for making our dreams come true!

:-) really nice to hear that kind of feedback.

The whole thing has been a really rewarding little release to do. And sold out quite quickly, which is lucky, as I'm getting married next week and my missus would have killed me if there had still been boxes of vinyl, plastic blisters, glue, and star wars figures littered across the flat...

been in touch with some different artists to do "The Hardcore Strikes Back" and "Return of the Old Skool" later on in the year (ie once I've collected another 200 vintage figures)

I've kept back a handful and stuck them on ebay for anyone who missed out. 10% goes to Youth Music (charity I used to work for) - http://shop.ebay.co.uk/balkan_vinyl/m.html

Guest Stoppit
been in touch with some different artists to do "The Hardcore Strikes Back" and "Return of the Old Skool" later on in the year (ie once I've collected another 200 vintage figures)

you've just activated my lightsabre

Archived