IGNORED

Your favorite Richard D. James pseudonym..

The Dark Lord

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Masonic Boom

LOL someone's been semi-stalking me on another forum using the user name 'karen tregaskin' so that kinda put me off the name. :/

The Tuss, because the tracks are good.

Including 'actually' in there before the word good changes the tone of that sentence a little bit.

I personally don't care for the Tuss.

Especially that Tusticles rubbish or whatever.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Apeofnaples

Polygon Window, because Surfing on Sine Waves is flawless and the album art is killer. I'd love to see another Polygon Window album.

Guest Masonic Boom

I dunno, Polygon Window always reminded me too much of Playschool.

So which window is Richard going to go through today? Through the round window? The arched window? The... POLYGON WINDOW?!?!?!?

playschool1.jpg

I suppose that was probably intentional and goes along with his whole 'obsession with childhood' thing. It can't be coincidence given his generation.

Hell, maybe this is established information that I'm too newb to know.

as a name, i love the tuss. the idea of a family making crazy acid music is hilarious. i like all of his music pretty much equally -- depends on the day.

Guest Masonic Boom

ARGH oh god a fragment of a dream just came back to me - I dreamed last night there was another one. A lost RDJ identity. And it was, like, a CD I listened to all the time. It was done under a name *like* Bradley Strider but it wasn't that. Argh, it was so beautiful in my dream, this music. I wish I'd remembered that earlier or I'd have written it down.

Write songs in your own dreams, don't sneak into mine to do it, ha ha ha ha. :crazy:

Archived