IGNORED

IDEA FOR YLC GAME

Guest Eggylips

Guest grasshoppa

so the next person writes a review of a track.... as we all love to do

then I make that track based on the review, or try at least.

then its the person who gave the reviews go

and so on......

go...

Guest grasshoppa

ah yea fucked it up straight up like!!! mrx!!! damn stroon, maybe lol, but not on this occasion!!

... more descrption than that likes, makes it fun...... B+ track is just a dig up an old track game....not this game at all

:omg: mrx: cowbell

where to begin with this masterpiece of cerebral cowbell workout?

on intro the soft timbres envelope you in a fog of warm resonance, slowly opening out, via intricate parameter shifts into an almost infinite cave of reverberation, while all the while the beat kicks your face in with its robot like iron jackboot.

subtle microtonal pitch variations take over and become the main theme before the tempo slowly begins to ascend to dizzying heights, precipitating the sudden expanse of silence, which here, represents the end of the track.

loved it :shuriken:

:omg: mrx: cowbell

where to begin with this masterpiece of cerebral cowbell workout?

on intro the soft timbres envelope you in a fog of warm resonance, slowly opening out, via intricate parameter shifts into an almost infinite cave of reverberation, while all the while the beat kicks your face in with its robot like iron jackboot.

subtle microtonal pitch variations take over and become the main theme before the tempo slowly begins to ascend to dizzying heights, precipitating the sudden expanse of silence, which here, represents the end of the track.

loved it :shuriken:

done.

It's rendering, I'll upload in a moment.

http://blacknoise.f2o.org/mp3/Celatid_-_Co...el-12_14_v3.mp3

yo, that sucks.

ok, I got a vacuum cleaner sample

http://www.the-darnells.com/audio/vacuum.mp3

omg dats so gay .youre gay

what, do you want me to post sounds of gay people fucking?

I really like this thread idea, not too keen on the tracks posted so far. I have been promising people a track revolving around cow bell for a while now, so maybe this is my calling...

Archived