IGNORED

cats

kaen

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

cats are for faggots and old ladies!

Apparently you have been talking to my extremely persuasive and equally jealous dog Webster, don't let the shades fool you, hes pure evil

896220256_l.jpg

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1184513805_songs_about_my_cats.jpeg lol the closest thing I have to owning a cat :( I have a dog though (may put picture up later after work)

awfully cute cats you lot are posting up... very idm cats :spiteful::tongue:

my cat is an asshole. he bites and scratches company. from family to the elderly. he has no patience with anyone, in his chair? he'll bite you. he's only nice to my mom who he incredibly sucks up to by sitting and sleeping in her lap.

Guest viscosity

i dont have a cat. the only animal i have ever owned in my youth are two gerbils and i never gave them names. actually i had rats before that but you wouldn't believe how bad those things stink, so they got sent back to the pet store, presumably sentenced to snake food.

i got cats in costume though i found on the net hold on

• 1 month later...

given that I am in my apartment all the time studying and reading, i really really want to get a cat, but I just don't think I could support it financially...initial shots and doctor shit is what, like 500 bucks?

how much is upkeep for you fine cat-owning individuals?

given that I am in my apartment all the time studying and reading, i really really want to get a cat, but I just don't think I could support it financially...initial shots and doctor shit is what, like 500 bucks?

how much is upkeep for you fine cat-owning individuals?

Situation in the US is probably very different to where I live, but I think it's always good to take a cat from an animal shelter. They often already have the necessary shots as far as I know, and they're usually awesome character-wise cause they got some history. In Germany, you only pay an initial "protection-fee" to ensure that you don't just get animals for doing weird shit with them ( :wtf::cat: ), and that's about 40-50$. Unlike with dogs, there's no cat-keeping-tax, I guess there isn't any in your place either, that'd be... well, bad. A month worth of catfood (which should be accompanied by a bit of actual meat once in a while though) is probably about 20$, you can just take the cheapest stuff off the shelf, no need for the posh gourmet food, it's all the same rubbish ingredients anyways, but they usually love it. I have two cats, one of them (the one dancing on the previous page) goes out a lot, no matter how cold or windy it is, and he gets a cold like once a year, the other one's practically never been sick, so usually there's not that much to pay for the vet or medicine either.

There's been a thread on whether to get a male or female cat, indoor-outdoor-cat and so on, run a search

Archived