IGNORED

cats

kaen

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest El_Chemso

I had to have mine put down in Jan, she was 18 and totally awesome. She was called Bramble. She has made it on to I can has cheezeburger thou:

129084750672051700.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest uptown devil

Great picture :biggrin:

I miss my cat. Unfortunately he went missing during the process of moving home a number of years back - long story

thanks! she seems to enjoy watching the sunset, which seems kind of unusual for an animal..

that's terrible about your cat :sad:.. hopefully he found another good home, for example mine was a house cat turned street cat, then rescued by me from the animal shelter..

Guest disparaissant

i miss my cat, too. he got hit by a car a few months ago :( he was like 18, but stiiiilll.

DSCN07923.jpg

DSCN0153.jpg

baw now im all weepy.

he was front declawed (not my doing, he was a farm cat and some fucker took his claws to save their oh so precious furniture) but was totally an outdoor cat, he would regularly beat chipmunks to death and then bite them in half. it was disgusting but in the most adorable way.

my cat, named kitty, was on the garage door today and my grandpa closed it because he didn't know she was up there and it closed on her.

my family thinks she's ok. she can walk and eat, but i'm still worried about her.

Guest Babar

great idea. Then you spend the rest of the day looking for your cat cam.

My parents offered me an helicopter for my 20th birthday (with a remote and everything, and it flies did i say it flies ? well it flies). Ahum, maybe they should have done it 10 years ago, i'd have been an happy kid then. Now it's just in my closet, absorbing dust, slowly. To be honest i'm tempted to turn it into a badass drone. I'd just need a chinese micro camera. They sell it for 10 bucks on the interweb.

So that to spy on my cat, of course.

my cat, named kitty, was on the garage door today and my grandpa closed it because he didn't know she was up there and it closed on her.

my family thinks she's ok. she can walk and eat, but i'm still worried about her.

My Siamese, Mr. Fuzzums, got trapped in the garage door last year (same thing; he was sleeping on top of the open garage door, and when it rolled down to close, it caught his rear leg between the door and the top wall of the garage) - he just had a bruised leg after the vet checked him out.

I'd keep an eye on kitty and if she limps or seems to be wheezing when breathing, take her to the vet and have her looked over to make sure she doesn't have any broken ribs or anything.

My Siamese, Mr. Fuzzums, got trapped in the garage door last year (same thing; he was sleeping on top of the open garage door, and when it rolled down to close, it caught his rear leg between the door and the top wall of the garage) - he just had a bruised leg after the vet checked him out.

I'd keep an eye on kitty and if she limps or seems to be wheezing when breathing, take her to the vet and have her looked over to make sure she doesn't have any broken ribs or anything.

hahaha :cerious:

old roommate's cat

miles1d.jpg

miles2c.jpg

laugh out loud, how'd you get your old roomate's cat to demonstrate quantum superpositions while observing it?

Archived