Your favorite electronic & synth film scores

awepittance

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

big time jazz wank post

but just incase you forgot this work of genius

10/10 tune

remember watching the film for the first time and thinking no doubt this will be the cut-to-pieces version, but it wasn't, when the film finished I was thinking more about the opening track (who was that? who wrote it? the lush mechanics of the music juxtaposed against the horror...) anyway time for bed...

big time jazz wank post

10/10 tune

remember watching the film for the first time and thinking no doubt this will be the cut-to-pieces version, but it wasn't, when the film finished I was thinking more about the opening track (who was that? who wrote it? the lush mechanics of the music juxtaposed against the horror...) anyway time for bed...

shit i had forgotten about this gem, such awesomeness... i remember specifically the feeling of contrast between the horror in the movie and the sweetness chill of the song... what a mix...

big time jazz wank post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCYndZn6wuk

10/10 tune

shit i had forgotten about this gem, such awesomeness... i remember specifically the feeling of contrast between the horror in the movie and the sweetness chill of the song... what a mix...
This may be a bit of a stretch, but the melody in the verse reminds me of MGMT’s Congratulations. I wonder if they were fans of the film score.

https://youtu.be/H_GvVnPsUeg

I feel like I’ve come across a few tracks that made me think “MGMT totally ripped this off” but then I was too slow to Shazam it to find out what I was listening to.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived