IGNORED

Adore - [2010] Distorted Minds (Album)

Guest iAdore

Guest Erothyme

as presently constituted i can't see you being an actual "artist" as much as being a "producer"

I'm so glad we have kindhearted, benevolent souls like you to inform us as to what does and does not qualify as art.

Where's your album, genius?

as presently constituted i can't see you being an actual "artist" as much as being a "producer"

I'm so glad we have kindhearted, benevolent souls like you to inform us as to what does and does not qualify as art.

Where's your album, genius?

I don't know guys, if I knew this thread would be filled with a lot of bad meme's which don't really make sense, and rants that are supposed to be acknowledged as criticism, I probably wouldn't have posted it... Thanks to those of you who has been supportive and constructive though, I appreciate it.

Guest placidburp

Well, I wouldn't take that guys comments to heart. Looks like he has been banned now anyway.

Just so you know I downloaded this the other day and had a quick skip through the tracks and what I heard was really nice. I will have a proper listen later on and comment again.

Thanks for the free music. :beer:

Well, I wouldn't take that guys comments to heart. Looks like he has been banned now anyway.

Just so you know I downloaded this the other day and had a quick skip through the tracks and what I heard was really nice. I will have a proper listen later on and comment again.

Cheers mate, please do - hope you like it :)

I wonder if the guy got banned for reasons in this thread, or otherwise... He seemed to put a lot of time into it, but it was too much ranting.

Mix sounds pretty clean, which is all that matters really innit... it's your music after all.

Cheers, i'll be keeping some of the tracks :)

Mix sounds pretty clean, which is all that matters really innit... it's your music after all.

Cheers, i'll be keeping some of the tracks :)

Thanks for feedback man :)

Cheers mate, please do - hope you like it :)

I wonder if the guy got banned for reasons in this thread, or otherwise... He seemed to put a lot of time into it, but it was too much ranting.

he was banned because we dont need people like that posting here, what a fucking wanker. this forum is here to post your music, and to check out other peoples music. critique, when its asked for, should be constructive. i haven't listened to your music yet, just wanted post to say there are a lot of good folks with shitloads of talent around here, and you'd do good to stick around a learn a thing or two. :biggrin:

oh yeah,

read the rules :emotawesomepm9:

Actually, he was banned because it was sinicalypse. :trashbear:

wut? that was a pseudonym for sinicalypse or sinicalypse banned him? either way, he's a huge douche and i'm glad to see him gone hah.

I was prepared to get my hate on, but "option of choice" is actually pretty good. Fuck the wankers saying otherwise.

I haven't heard the rest of the tracks though, so they could be shit for all I know.

I was prepared to get my hate on, but "option of choice" is actually pretty good. Fuck the wankers saying otherwise.

I haven't heard the rest of the tracks though, so they could be shit for all I know.

Thanks man :) Hope you like the rest as well if you decide to listen to the whole thing...

Downloading now. I'll listen to it at school tomorrow and hopefully remember to post my thoughts back here later.

I have your other album thing, Emotion, and from what I remember it was pretty decent.

Downloading now. I'll listen to it at school tomorrow and hopefully remember to post my thoughts back here later.

I have your other album thing, Emotion, and from what I remember it was pretty decent.

Hope you like it mate! :)

Guest ryanmcallister

i just streamed the whole thing front to back. it's quite nice at times, it's nothing groundbreaking, but a nice addition to the world of electronic music none the less.

on a side note, i actually wouldn't get too discouraged about your "marketing" techniques. one thing you'll find on this board are a lot of "purists" that are quick to hate on certain things... for example, peek over underneath my picture at my little "quote". i got a bit of flak from some people around here for saying that I liked The Flashbulb, a lot of people here think he's a phoney, a joke. some of his music is slightly cheesy, but he's also released beautiful music that has touched my life in profound ways, but many people here are completely unwilling to give him a chance because he doesn't fit that "badass underground mysterious AFX persona". it's all irrelevant.

i see the same kind of thing happening here, that guy that ranted about your album was pissed because you came across as "commercial", like you were "selling out to the man, man..." or whatever. fact is 99% of the people making great music on this board will never make it anywhere if they are stuck in this "i make music nobody likes to listen to...so fuck you world" attitude. i think there's more depth to you than writing up cheesy biographies about yourself in the 3rd person, but you do that stuff because that's the stuff that makes you look "professional", even if maybe you aren't. maybe we haven't heard of your previous albums before, and i'm sure you're probably just a guy that makes music in his bedroom and has never played a gig in his life, but there's no harm in making yourself sound like something more. it's a tough business to break into and be successful in, and you are doing everything the right legit way, and you might actually make a career for yourself in this, while many of the rest of us may just spend our lives playing with vst's and typing profane dirty ass cunt drippage language on forums like this (not to discredit the validity of this forum as an excellent resource).

in short, keep it up, the music is decent, the description and bio were horribly cheesy and lame, but kinda a necessary evil in the business.

Cheers for feedback. Yeah, regardless, I wasn't able to change the topic later. But yeah, I do it so it can be used on most sites without having to change it up every single time - and to provide a more professional look. I really didn't think it was that important... And really not what I wanted to be the highlight of discussion in this thread. Thanks again though, I very much agree with you...

Archived