IGNORED

Had to post this...

TwiddleBot

I know somebody posted what they thought was a sample a ways back that was a fake.. but I can't find it. I heard the obvious fake album that's floating around soulseek recently and agree.. unpolished, so not autechre.

Last night though I ran into this. Firstly, the track sounds like it's been mastered. Secondly the flow and structure of the track is very much like autechre.. eg the bridge in the middle with the reverbs.. the little sloshy synth bits.. we've all heard them use snippets of upright bass samples too. it's actually pretty catchy, not a bad track at all. if it isn't Autechre I'd still be curious to know who it is.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5O4NLK4F

I would be real disappointed if that was autechre though.

Seconded. too simple in structure i think

the beats are too obviously human error styled in stead of "play around the rhythm" what autechre are doing.

it's me

if it is.. then sweet stuff, i want to hear more. great mix.. that's some lovely synth work, chord progressions.. counterpoint and textural flow. i love the motion of the sounds in the background. it really breathes. i like the progression in the middle too. will be spinning this one for some of my friends this weekend for sure to see what they think.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Greg Reason

I know somebody posted what they thought was a sample a ways back that was a fake.. but I can't find it. I heard the obvious fake album that's floating around soulseek recently and agree.. unpolished, so not autechre.

lol nice logic on that one

http://drop.io/treale_preview

i'd really want to know who did this. i like it.

i think those are from someone called "cx" on xltronic... no idea if he posts here, too and what would be his name.

That guy makes music under the name "Coax" and puts a lot of very good stuff out himself. If you like his "Treale", go Google him and download his releases.

Guest etis atis

drop.io previews sound kinda good, because it has actual ae samples! "ilanders" is made of sampled second track from draft 730 + parhelic triangle. so nostalgic.

Archived