IGNORED

IAMAMIWHOAMI

Guest KY

What the fuck ? The looped dog got a nice laugh out of me .

The track is good , but...I like the other ones a lot better .

Haha, the looped dog is actually the creepiest part of the video for me.

I agree, the track still maintains quality and intrigue, but the 3rd video (water/fetus/"like hell"/whatever you want to call it) is still the standout. When that bass kicks in, I just wanna punch something. In a good way.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the fuck ? The looped dog got a nice laugh out of me .

The track is good , but...I like the other ones a lot better .

Haha, the looped dog is actually the creepiest part of the video for me.

I agree, the track still maintains quality and intrigue, but the 3rd video (water/fetus/"like hell"/whatever you want to call it) is still the standout. When that bass kicks in, I just wanna punch something. In a good way.

YES YES YES

if that track turns out to be shit it will be one of the biggest disappointments in all my musical experiences.

i'm writing an article for my school's newspaper about these videos. i'll post it here when i'm done.

what genre would you guys say these are? vid 3 sounds very abstract hip hop, but beyond that i'm at a loss for what to actually call them besides simply electronic. suggestions?

that last video reminds me of plaid, something about the melody that comes in at :18. and there is a black dog in the video. lol.

:trashbear:

God I so hope that when this thing is released (whatever it is) that the vocal effects on these teaser videos aren't dropped and most of the track is some really banal tripe. I really like the sound of everything I've heard here so far, but they're gonna bloody ruin it aren't they ?

it's a college kid taking the piss so people like you make forum threads about it

LOL you got us.

hold on, I know WATMM gives out medals for people flaunting nihilist superiority. hold on, lemme go get one...

Guest Lube Saibot

Everybody's joking around that these might just be the first 30 secs of some shit songs or whatever, but if that turn out to be true, i'm going to flip my shit IRL. I dunno about you guys, but i haven't been so stoked about something in a while. The dubstep(ish) one and the syllable retrig one are just... gorgeous. And epic.

Please be real. :wub:

It's definitely not. It looks nothing like her aside from the blonde straggly hair.

In terms of facial features it does look like Gaga a bit.

But then it could be an unknown actor in the vids.

Guest Lube Saibot

I made a bet with my gf that it's not GaGa. If i lose that fucking bet i'm going to COMPLAIN ON AN INTERNET FORUM. GRRR. *shakes fist, cries*

It's definitely not. It looks nothing like her aside from the blonde straggly hair.

In terms of facial features it does look like Gaga a bit.

But then it could be an unknown actor in the vids.

keep in mind that they use a fish eye lens. that's the only reason the chick in the videos looks like gaga, cause it distorts her nose to make it bigger.

i definitely don't think this is gaga, judging from the voice (sounds a bit too high pitched for gaga) and the style of the video.

OF COURSE I MIGHT BE WRONG, OK.

Archived