IGNORED

IAMAMIWHOAMI

Guest KY

Guest Lube Saibot

If the album of whoever it turns out to be sounds ANYTHING OTHER than 100% like the promo vids i will hit the streets in protest. Riots, pillaging, all that shit.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4015081075_7e009149c4.jpg

can't find any bottom teef pics yet. Lips look very similar.

also gigantic false lashes in this pic remind me of the ones in the vid making her eyes bug like. Course fake lashes have that effect on everyone.

1baabf7c-a49e-4bfc-97a7-aa2d92930064.jpg

Hm... I dunno. I feel like the videos are a little too mature or sophisticated to be Kerli.

Still skeptical.

At this point I'd say Little Boots, Lykke Li and Kerli are all still in the running, however.

lol @ the people thinking RDJ had anything to do with this. The general public really don't have a very broad scope, do they?

It's sinead fucking o'connor.

but seriously the voice sounds so familiar i'm gonna go so duh when all this is revealed the style of the music sounds too familiar too. i'm so gonna slap my forehead, it's at the tip of my tongue.

try turning the sound on :tongue:

IT'S UP TO THE MAXX Y0.

srsly I'm really liking her stuff. D/l'ed her album. Couple misses but win in my book. Great potential.

Guest analogue wings

it sounds uberdumb to me, esp the no speakee englee lyrics (which is what made me think of Aqua).

fine if you wanta hear some average pop with dumb words, but ppl who've been following all this hype expecting something deep would be pretty bummed if it was her

People are gonna be disappointed no matter what, because few things can ever live up to hype. And a lot of people just like the chase, and are over it once it's over.

Archived