IGNORED

IAMAMIWHOAMI

Guest KY

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Masonic Boom

christina aguilara's petty attempts at making music are laughable at best. If she is responsible for these videos I'm confident that she played a minimal role in the creation of anything.

right. popstars have never at any point taken an active collaborative role with their producers. ever.

+ 1,000,000

The reality of how much of "pop" is made can be just as wacky, wild, insane, creative, innovative as any other genre.

I highly reccomend this book as a starting point if you're interested in some of the secret history behind the most bubblegum and prefab of bands... It's amazing the kind of creativity that many of these artists - both the popstars and the producers go through to get the sounds that we hear. It's also interesting, the tension and the tightrope walk between product and art - the back and forth between studio, producer and popstar in a kind of three way tug of war.

9780922915699.jpg

Guest Masonic Boom

Oh! Also, to address the "is it Goldfrapp" rumour (which was quashed by the appearance of a Goldfrapp single that sounded nothing like it) - funnily enough the Richard X remix of the new Goldfrapp single is actually awesome.

http://hypem.com/search/goldfrapp%20rocket%20richard

But that is the worst shoehorn into a thread ever so perhaps I should go start a Goldfrapp thread if I didn't think I'd be the only person on it these days.

Oh! Also, to address the "is it Goldfrapp" rumour (which was quashed by the appearance of a Goldfrapp single that sounded nothing like it) - funnily enough the Richard X remix of the new Goldfrapp single is actually awesome.

http://hypem.com/search/goldfrapp%20rocket%20richard

But that is the worst shoehorn into a thread ever so perhaps I should go start a Goldfrapp thread if I didn't think I'd be the only person on it these days.

oh my god, i love that remix. thank you for sharing!

GOD I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO THIS IS SO I CAN KNOW WHO I EXPECT TO BUY AN ALBUM FROM AND THE ALBUM BETTER BE COMING OUT THIS YEAR AND THEN ILL BUY IT BUT IF ITS NOT COMING OUT THIS YEAR ILL FIND WHOEVER ARTIST THIS IS THAT I DONT KNOW YET AND TELL THEM TO RELEASE IT REALLY SOON OR WE WONT BUY IT AND BUY WE I MEAN WATMM THE BIGGEST COLLECTIVE IN DA WORLD CAUSE WE DONT CARE IF THIS IS INCREDIBLE POP MUSIC NOT HEARD IN YEARS CAUSE WE WANT DA ALBUM NOW AND IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING ITS CAUSE IM REALLY BORED AND HAVE DECIDED TO SHIRK PHYSICS FOR ANOTHER DAY BUT DONT YOU DARE JUDGE ME YOU PACK OF LOSERS BUT IN SAYING THAT I AM A LOSER TOO WHAT AM I SAYING

GNIYAS I MA TAHW OOT RESOL A MA I TAHT GNIYAS NI TUB SRESOL FO KCAP UOY EM EGDUJ ERAD UOY TNOD TUB YAD REHTONA ROF SCISYHP KRIHS OT DEDICED EVAH DNA DEROB YLLAER MI ESUAC STI GNIYAS MA I TAHW DNATSREDNU TNOD UOY FI DNA WON MUBLA AD TNAW EW ESUAC SRAEY NI DRAEH TON CISUM POP ELBIDERCNI SI SIHT FI ERAC TNOD EW ESUAC DLROW AD NI EVITCELLOC TSEGGIB EHT MMTAW NAEM I EW YUB DNA TI YUB TNOW EW RO NOOS YLLAER TI ESAELER OT MEHT LLET DNA TEY WONK TNOD I TAHT SI SIHT TSITRA REVEOHW DNIF LLI RAEY SIHT TUO GNIMOC TON STI FI TUB TI YUB LLI NEHT DNA RAEY SIHT TUO GNIMOC EB RETTEB MUBLA EHT DNA MORF MUBLA NA YUB OT TCEPXE I OHW WONK NAC I OS SI SIHT OHW WONK OT TNAW TSUJ I DOG

:trashbear:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxC4zMCwefo

This one is also nice. I have a hard time believing this is the new xtina, but whatever it is, pretty awesome.

is there even a date for a release of this stuff. do we even know if this is even a record?

Apparently the tip was was sent to music blogs by the record company. But I can't find a source to reference. So it sounds like it's a new album of some sort. No release date that I know of.

Guest margaret thatcher

prediction from lord thatch: it's a christina aguilera side project with goldfrapp et al, probably released under a different name, and she'll still also release an ordinary pop lp before the end of 2010.

prediction from lord thatch: it's a christina aguilera side project with goldfrapp et al, probably released under a different name, and she'll still also release an ordinary pop lp before the end of 2010.

Yeah, all logic really points to this being a side project and not a proper new direction for a pop star. Wouldn't be surprised if the identities were still undisclosed upon release, even if they become pretty easy to figure out.

It'll just be credited to Alison & Xtina Tregaskin.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

What the fuck ? The looped dog got a nice laugh out of me .

The track is good , but...I like the other ones a lot better .

Archived