IGNORED

don't know

Guest aron

i havent made any solo electronic electronic music-ish or whatever music in dog's age, but i got a couple songs with my hip hop group up here at myspace. i think it's pretty solid stuff, was wondering what you guys would make of it, etc.

the url is http://www.myspace.com/unsatisfiedhiphop

i reccomend 'remix down i don't know' and 'fucking fatty'. and you can download that shit too.

so any feedback would be awesome.

cheers watmm

The beats are alright but that rapping sucks.

boy you wouldent know rapps even if you were born with the microphone strapped to your umbilical cord

The beats are alright but that rapping sucks.

boy you wouldent know rapps even if you were born with the microphone strapped to your umbilical cord

i guess

i assumed canadian rap would be fucking terrible. i was not as right as i thought i'd be.

the vocals could benefit from some better production.

Guest wasps
i assumed canadian rap would be fucking terrible.

why?

listened to fucking fatty eh:

as has been said, the vocal production needs some work to give it more punch and some clarity. i don't the delivery is particularly bad - it is what it is, bedroom hiphop. the beat itself is cool, although the snare is a bit flat. possibly consider something more trebly to cut through a bit more.

i assumed canadian rap would be fucking terrible. i was not as right as i thought i'd be.

the vocals could benefit from some better production.

haha i always thought of what people out of canada thought of canadian hip hop,, like were totally unaware living in igloos and shit up here,, makin beats on home made drums from cat skins,,

we all get fucked up , drop out of school and have to turn to rap like the rest of the world

Archived