IGNORED

"I met Sean through this guy who introduced us"

Dragon

Yeah I was gunna say, they clearly have some serious music intuition and although it's certainly true that they would have influenced each other a great deal, they most likely would have ended up making music separately, and considering how in-tune they are with each other it's not a particularly huge stretch to imagine that they could have met after this.

That being said, yeah, that guy on the bus is a fucking hero and no he's not me.

Yeah I was gunna say, they clearly have some serious music intuition and although it's certainly true that they would have influenced each other a great deal, they most likely would have ended up making music separately, and considering how in-tune they are with each other it's not a particularly huge stretch to imagine that they could have met after this.

That being said, yeah, that guy on the bus is a fucking hero and no he's not me.

You talk such crap. :trashbear:

if autechre didn't exist i highly doubt any of us would care. it's not like we'd be sitting there not listening to amazing idm thinking "god damn i wish autechre existed".

if autechre didn't exist i highly doubt any of us would care. it's not like we'd be sitting there not listening to amazing idm thinking "god damn i wish autechre existed".

the real question might be, who would hauntingsoul be if autechre didnt exist?

Mr soul, were you alive when incunabula came out?

Yeah but I was 4.

And on the topic of Autechre existing....

What amazing electronic duos COULD have existed if only one of their friends had befriended a stranger on the bus and introduced them both?

God damn I wish Optiplex existed!

Archived