Guest Fishtank

I mean think about

imagine clothes were never invented as a necessity

how much different would life be without clothes

imagine how first impressions would be

:whistling:

Guest Enter a new display name

In a world without clothes...

People would throw up quite often whenever overweight chicks are around.

Everybody would die during winter.

Wearing clothes would be an insult to society.

My balls would hurt.

Being naked would be illegal in Australia only.

in a world without clothes:

- people would no longer be able to hide tattoos and piercings

- it would be easy to tell who has the largest wang

-you could get tattoos on the bottoms of your feet or inside your butt crack.

-what about guys who are "growers", not "showers"?

Guest ezkerraldean

everyone would be superhorny and walk around with boners for about a month, after which sex will become almost impossible since we'd all be so used to seeing tits and fanny that they would no longer appeal to us.

I think it's obvious that humans lost the thick hair of their ancestors because they started wearing clothes. The clothes made them warmer, so they didn't need as much hair on their bodies to keep them warm, and now we have to wear clothes all the time to stop ourselves from freezing to death.

We started making fire to cook our food, and now we get food poisoning if we don't cook our food properly.

That's humans for ya. When an organism discovers a way to improve its life, it will do so, and its ancestors will follow. But eventually, they grow dependent on it, and become weaker as a result.

These days, humans without technology = humans without oxygen. Yes, I've been watching Koyaanisqatsi.

I think it's obvious that humans lost the thick hair of their ancestors because they started wearing clothes. The clothes made them warmer, so they didn't need as much hair on their bodies to keep them warm, and now we have to wear clothes all the time to stop ourselves from freezing to death.

it's as a result of moving to warmer climates and developing sweat glands to cool them as they hunted over larger distances.

similarly... mammoth > elephant.

My cock and balls would have certainly frozen off by now, as well as most of my fingers and toes. It was down to -35 Celsius with the wind chill a few nights ago. NAKED?? Fuck me sideways I was bundled right the hell up and I still froze half to death from a 10 minute walk.

Guest hahathhat

i would be put into a dangerous situation without underwear -- every time i wanted to scratch my ass, i'd get buttfinger.

My cock and balls would have certainly frozen off by now, as well as most of my fingers and toes. It was down to -35 Celsius with the wind chill a few nights ago. NAKED?? Fuck me sideways I was bundled right the hell up and I still froze half to death from a 10 minute walk.

-18 without the wind chill here today. Time to put a hat on.

Archived