IGNORED

I want to export multiple projects to wav simultaneously

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET

ive got a bunch of music that hasnt been recorded to wav. it would take me absolutely forever to sit down and export each song individually. is there any software or maybe a max thing or something that could do this? im sure it would be useful to all

i would love you

cheers :sorcerer:

Guest ryanmcallister

your question is extremely vague. first of all, what software are you using for these projects? either way i'm 95% sure you won't be able to do this short of opening each project and rendering to wav individually.

You shouldnt let it all build up. Programming and automator would take just as long as just exporting all the audio. Thats if I understand your question properly.

If your problem is just separating the tracks, you can just highlight the bars and export them individually. But you probably knew that.

Guest ryanmcallister

oh...well who reads subtitles...still not possible. i wouldn't even use automator for the task as I assume each project is going to be a different length and I would fear automator wouldn't be very accurate.

yeah, just export them manually, how many tracks are you talking about? Shouldn't take any longer than the total playing time of all your tracks innit.

Guest Helper ET

the problem is, theres a lot. a lot.

bcms idea wont work either because each song is its own project and theres no way to combine them as far as i know

whoever said that thing about automater screwing it up, is probably right

thanks for the help anyway guys. it looks like im gonna have to do this the hard way. maybe i can split it up...do the As one day, then the Bs, C's, etc. shouldnt take longer than a month!

unless your cpu is shit or all your songs are really thickly layered, there's no way this should be a problem. just sit down and do it

Archived