IGNORED

Oscar nominations out

Guest Alex C

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I flipped over from seinfeld during an ad break to watch some of it, and alec and steve were jabbering on and whatnot, pointing out members in the audience. the next adbreak I flipped over again and they were still going. it just felt so rehearsed and lame. what did they say to george clooney though? when they zoomed in on him he didn't seem to be very amused.

Looks to me like he's just playing along with the joke (Alec Baldwin not liking him). Sam Jackson's reaction to Monique's speech had me cracking up.

Ugh, they're dancing now...

Guest BeatJunky

59?? :ohmy:

thank god avatar or precious didn't win much.

I approve of this year's Oscars.

I only saw Hurt Locker and Up and both were great

:yeah:

anyone see the cove? (winner for best documentary)

looks like bullshit pseudo science nature arguments to me. I hate things like that, tugging on heart strings about 1 dolphin when millions of chickens are being slaughtered every day.

anyone see the cove? (winner for best documentary)

looks like bullshit pseudo science nature arguments to me. I hate things like that, tugging on heart strings about 1 dolphin when millions of chickens are being slaughtered every day.

so 1 dolphin = 1 chicken?

Inglorious Basterds should have won best Screenplay

29elpqx.jpg

A Serious Man should have won best Picture

a-serious-man-197061305.jpg

James Cameron should have won best Director

james-cameron-avatar2.jpg

The Hurt Locker was a good movie, but failed to leave any lasting impression on me and the ending sucked harder than the end of The Game.

Best moment of the night -

1z4hlkx.gif

Archived