IGNORED

Flying Lotus remix of Window Licker

Guest No Pomo

Guest Glass Plate

Maybe they'll have a New Warp paying respect to Old Warp EP. Hud Mo, FlyLo, Rustie etc. all remixing AE, AFX, Squarepusher etc. </fantasy>

Guest Glass Plate

I imagine it would be cool when seeing him live to hear him drop an Aphex Twin song/remix, but in a poor quality 1-minute YouTube video, it does absolutely nothing for me.

It's like a poem, you have to imagine what's not already there and make it into a whole. It's just really cool to see new comers of warp give props to alumni.

Guest cedric grimfuck

SO GOOD. I wish I could have seen him when he came to Victoria.

Is there a download of this online anywhere? Or was it just a one-off sort of thing.

He dropped this when I saw him in Detroit! Shit rocks!

He also had a cutup version of Avril 14th and My Red Hot Car by Squarepusher!

Just to make this clear these were two different tracks and not mashed together.

Guest blicero

He dropped this when I saw him in Detroit! Shit rocks!

He also had a cutup version of Avril 14th and My Red Hot Car by Squarepusher!

I was also there. great set. but this was not a highlight for me. it was funny that he trialed off into a bunch of jungle and i think some dubstep... all of which confused the hell out of the backpackers. ha!

Guest blicero

so in order to call something a remix, all you have to do is change the speed of the original track and layer other beats and crap on top of it?

Mh remixing a classic like Windowlicker is very dangerous. maybe inrespectful in itself. FlyingLotus hasn't got the status to do that already.

lol that's some funny shit right there.

Archived