IGNORED

Flying Lotus remix of Window Licker

Guest No Pomo

• 1 year later...

Mh remixing a classic like Windowlicker is very dangerous. maybe inrespectful in itself. FlyingLotus hasn't got the status to do that already.

Wow thats 'tarded.

I want this on a nice piece of wax.

Mh remixing a classic like Windowlicker is very dangerous. maybe inrespectful in itself. FlyingLotus hasn't got the status to do that already.

Jesus what a retarded post from an elitist fuck

There's a good quality version of this in his Black Fist mix.

THANK YOU

This track is quite nice .

yes! and, if i remember correctly, in that mix it is followed by that supershort "sweeter than wiiiiine" piece that never got brought out after all

Jesus what a retarded post from an elitist fuck

hehe thanks :mu-ziq:

so in order to call something a remix, all you have to do is change the speed of the original track and layer other beats and crap on top of it?

No and that's why it's just part of a mix.

I don't really understand the whole appeal of FL. I've given him a listen after countless recommendations but it does absolutely nothing for me. Really annoys me more than anything else.

I don't really understand the whole appeal of FL. I've given him a listen after countless recommendations but it does absolutely nothing for me. Really annoys me more than anything else.

Maybe you just dont have good taste in music like you thought you did?

Archived