IGNORED

Die Antwoord - Enter the Ninja

Guest chax

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pretty much. in the video for enter the ninja it is sorta implied that leon botha is dj hi-tek. but the big fella with the weed bandana is definitely the man himself, pc computa, next-level beats, and all. dj hi-tek.

ninja and felix laband from ninja's previous group - the constructus corporation - write the beats rly, rumour has it

Guest Billov

No idea who directed it, but they're using props from the film

39929_411954236970_80749331970_5088383_6209372_n.jpg

oh and also, this is like the coolest shit I've ever seen...

if neil blomkampf directed it, i have no doubt the article would mention it every third sentence. it is pitchfork, after all.

edit: nice punisher tshirt

it's official i am witnessing the end of history

or at least a complete disintegration of the line between fiction and reality which i very much encourage. What's interesting about Die Antwoord is that there is an equal number of fans in two camps. Those who believes it's a very elaborate and carefully laid out performance art concept group (that they are playing characters) or that it's completely 100% genuine. I can't think of a band who's previously confounded fans like this.

or at least a complete disintegration of the line between fiction and reality which i very much encourage. What's interesting about Die Antwoord is that there is an equal number of fans in two camps. Those who believes it's a very elaborate and carefully laid out performance art concept group (that they are playing characters) or that it's completely 100% genuine. I can't think of a band who's previously confounded fans like this.

you forgot the people who realise that it is both. ninja and yolandi don't come from zef backgrounds, but it is totally zef. it's kinda zen. also, ninja can really fucking rap. the fact that these people are actually talented and not purely a novelty really shines through. i fucking adore die antwoord :wub:

Guest fondles the cat

the darkness

similar, actually, in that regard.

astute observation, my blaar.

justin hawkins actually did a really good sparks cover (good enough for the mael brothers to participate in the video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92mQYENVjEI

...sparks, another band who are very aware of their image.

Archived