IGNORED

Die Antwoord - Enter the Ninja

Guest chax

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a friend who's an air hostess

it was a few years ago, but her employer advised her that if she decided to leave jo'burg airport she should only use cabs with the license plate spray painted on the roof, in case of carjacking.

ok, this is just ridiculous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rgr1Za25Cw

So in the list of watmm's die Antwoord fans, I'm right up there around the top

And I did think this was kinda cool. You had a bunch of classy looking people in the audience looking at the embodiment of dirty pop trash defiling orchestral music.

But to be honest, I don't think they took it to the next level. It should have been worse. They should have had amputees with teeth falling out on stage. He should have been only wearing his pink floyd undies. He should have sworn twice as much as usual and slung his giant dick around.

Also the orchestration was pretty lame. I'm pretty sure I could have done a better job.

But I did like the combination of die fokken Antwoord and BASSOON!

ok, this is just ridiculous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rgr1Za25Cw

LAWLOLAWL, I love at the end there were a group like 20 black dudes with there heads down not even about to clap for these embarassing white people

Why make it a racial thing? Grow up bigot. But yeah it was awful.

• 3 months later...

They're genius. The rap is sickly dumb and twisted, the looks are perfect, the jams are so ambiguous you cant tell it sucks even if it sounds like it does. It's just so brilliantly ridiculous.

Archived