Sign in to follow this  
Guest chax

Die Antwoord - Enter the Ninja

Guest Otto Krat

Lol Die Antwoord's is better though.

i really wonder what marketing genius or PR person got this group together and has portrayed them this way. there is no way in hell i can absorb this at face value

the guy with the vanilla ice haircut most likely. him and the girl have had other musical projects as different characters. http://www.discogs.com/artist/Watkin+Tudor+Jones

is he like the sasha baron coen of rap music , now im questioning if those tattoos are real or like movie style fake ones

i really wonder what marketing genius or PR person got this group together and has portrayed them this way. there is no way in hell i can absorb this at face value

the guy with the vanilla ice haircut most likely. him and the girl have had other musical projects as different characters. http://www.discogs.com/artist/Watkin+Tudor+Jones

is he like the sasha baron coen of rap music , now im questioning if those tattoos are real or like movie style fake ones

Well, he doesn't have them in the wat pomp video or the zef side video. So I'd say either they're fake or he got them specifically for the Ninja video.

smart dude, if i was a little more charismatic or ballsy i'd try to turn myself into a fake character like niel hamburger just for a musical persona. thats kind of what i think Die Antwoord is doing

I want some of those Dark Side of the Moon boxers.

I actually have a pair. For real.

here is a prior incarnation... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVntqDEEmYE&feature=player_embedded ... next level beats

sorry, but I'm still totally obsessed with these guys. Apparently Blomkamp (director of district 9) is directing their next video and they just signed a huge deal with interscope international.

also, yo-landi is in this one... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRy6pBpwVbk&feature=player_embedded ... she is next level hot btw

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

holy shit, I now have a major crush, yolandi is fuckin rad

post-2866-126951354269_thumb.jpg

Welcome to my world.

Guest illfly mandog

If you cant laugh at this you are taking life waaaayyyy too seriously.

i like the song "beat boy," it's really catchy. they ripped the chorus from bronski beat though. i'm seeing a pattern here.

Guest sala

ignorant twat chax!

Well, he doesn't have them in the wat pomp video or the zef side video. So I'd say either they're fake or he got them specifically for the Ninja video.

he has tattoos in the zef side vid

haha yeh I watched that again last night, fuckin yolandi is awesome, when she is shaking her ass and then the van goes round a turn and she almost falls over, so gangster the way she bounces back like a little kenetic ultra baller bitch hahah... :wub: ohh and

I have a major crush, yolandi is fuckin rad

l_3ba762c355e14dcfb52618c20220ee74.jpg

:wub:

l_3ba762c355e14dcfb52618c20220ee74.jpg

:wub:

tumblr_kyq1d0cswn1qbn2kpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_kz1tv3qpOz1qa5fr8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_kyq1e3S2I31qbn2kpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_kza6jqlLck1qapikuo1_500.jpg

Man, you got it bad.

*edit*

here you go... 3979414961_d6c4f74a8a.jpg

002-743x1024.jpg

Edited by jefferoo

:facepalm:

dont fucking EVER facepalm yolandi, are you a fool? watch the second video I posted, it shows her before they started Die Antwoord, shes fucking beautiful and extremely cool to just dedicate herself a to being an parody character for die antwoord. die antwoord is not serious in case you havent noticed, thats not how they really are, its a brilliant circus act.

Guest Z_B_Z

fuck this bullshit group

If you cant laugh at this you are taking life waaaayyyy too seriously.