IGNORED

Die Antwoord - Enter the Ninja

Guest chax

fucking hipsters are going to ruin this same as they ruin everything. and naturally they won't even realise that they're being mocked by die antwoord whilst fuckin ruining shit. :facepalm:

antwoordfail.png

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm pretty sure i've seen that disabled guy on youtube , him saying he was a ninja... that was a while ago..

am i crazy? anybody back me up on that?

his name is leon botha, and he's a pretty good south african artist.

but i suspect you are thinking of another progeria sufferer who has a pile of youtube vids, tsimfuckis. ED is down at the moment though

i'm pretty sure i've seen that disabled guy on youtube , him saying he was a ninja... that was a while ago..

but i suspect you are thinking of another progeria sufferer who has a pile of youtube vids, tsimfuckis. ED is down at the moment though

ahhs, yer right looks similar cause of teh disease

ahhs, yer right looks similar cause of teh disease

he's pretty fuckin good: "Liquid Swords; Slices of Lemon" Exhibition

oh shit, that flickr thing is sweet!

Guest Backson

this makes me very angry. i support feminism strongly, but something like this is clearly just shit stirring and will make anyone with stereotypical anti-female sentiments feel validated.

Is feminism even relevant now? In a world of Ke$sha, Lady GaGa, Rihanna "boy is you hard enough? time to get it up", women giving back the workplace and refusing the insane balancing Superwoman act, breastfeeding's back, bras are Victoria Secret not in flames, etc. This author sounds like such a thick-headed bitch.

The spoils that feminism worked for are now built into the system at large. OK so a girl falls into that very 1980s trap of "no means yes". She can turn right around and nail the boy's balls to the wall in any number of ways--claiming intoxication (invalidates consent), civil suit or even just defamation of character--the system tilts toward women and children. That's not bad at all but it makes stamping your feet over Die Antwoord hilarious.

Why is NSFW so fucking crucial? A woman so much as passes by a Goatse or Nice Tits Thread in the workplace and the company goes tits up (heh) in a harassment suit.

+ on

as far as the "system" goes, women enjoy as much freedom as men do (roughly). but feminism will stay relevant as long as women are considered inferior, conciously or otherwise, by sections of society.

i'm not shouting from the rooftops about it, but I think men generally don't consider women equals. not quite yet. and that is just my belief.

my actual point though was that that article was terrible, like a parody of feminism.

Guest Scrambled Ears

this makes me very angry. i support feminism strongly, but something like this is clearly just shit stirring and will make anyone with stereotypical anti-female sentiments feel validated.

Is feminism even relevant now? In a world of Ke$sha, Lady GaGa, Rihanna "boy is you hard enough? time to get it up", women giving back the workplace and refusing the insane balancing Superwoman act, breastfeeding's back, bras are Victoria Secret not in flames, etc. This author sounds like such a thick-headed bitch.

The spoils that feminism worked for are now built into the system at large. OK so a girl falls into that very 1980s trap of "no means yes". She can turn right around and nail the boy's balls to the wall in any number of ways--claiming intoxication (invalidates consent), civil suit or even just defamation of character--the system tilts toward women and children. That's not bad at all but it makes stamping your feet over Die Antwoord hilarious.

Why is NSFW so fucking crucial? A woman so much as passes by a Goatse or Nice Tits Thread in the workplace and the company goes tits up (heh) in a harassment suit.

+ on

as far as the "system" goes, women enjoy as much freedom as men do (roughly). but feminism will stay relevant as long as women are considered inferior, conciously or otherwise, by sections of society.

i'm not shouting from the rooftops about it, but I think men generally don't consider women equals. not quite yet. and that is just my belief.

my actual point though was that that article was terrible, like a parody of feminism.

I dont see why anyone would think that article was about gender equality, shit stirring, feminism, NSFW (lol), harassment suits etc... It looked to me to be about rape (written by someone who had been raped). Seeing as how south africa is the #1 capital in the world, the attitude is either disregard and insensitivity on the part of someone who has never been raped or the (liberating?) exclamation that being raped is cool and you're going to have a great time howling no no no while some (friend?) or stranger uses your body like a piece of meat. oh...i guess the author's point was that you just shush and take a shower and run a black marker through that night that was really your fault for having gotten into

if you think the horrors of the world are past yes no thats one thing (they sure are in jail) still, i dont feel like an animal nor do I think anyone should be treated like one regardless of gender

and its not about the system either. sure a woman can bury a man in a lawsuit but typically its money not gender that ends up beating the gavel, just look at steven segal...the lawman

either way, i think they made a bigger stink over smack my bitch up than this...which was a sample from another song right?

but hey i dont dislike yolandi...its ok for me to rape her now! :emotawesomepm9:

oh it was just a joke :cry:

I dont see why anyone would think that article was about gender equality, shit stirring, feminism, NSFW (lol), harassment suits etc... It looked to me to be about rape (written by someone who had been raped). Seeing as how south africa is the #1 capital in the world, the attitude is either disregard and insensitivity on the part of someone who has never been raped or the (liberating?) exclamation that being raped is cool and you're going to have a great time howling no no no while some (friend?) or stranger uses your body like a piece of meat. oh...i guess the author's point was that you just shush and take a shower and run a black marker through that night that was really your fault for having gotten into

if you think the horrors of the world are past yes no thats one thing (they sure are in jail) still, i dont feel like an animal nor do I think anyone should be treated like one regardless of gender

and its not about the system either. sure a woman can bury a man in a lawsuit but typically its money not gender that ends up beating the gavel, just look at steven segal...the lawman

either way, i think they made a bigger stink over smack my bitch up than this...which was a sample from another song right?

but hey i dont dislike yolandi...its ok for me to rape her now! :emotawesomepm9:

lolwut? i barely understood any of that.

and that's not just a lame attempt to discredit what you're saying, far from. I can't even tell what the what standpoint you're taking.

I'm just sorry that I gayed up this thread with irrelevant, debate-enducing gender discussions.

lolwut? i barely understood any of that.

and that's not just a lame attempt to discredit what you're saying, far from. I can't even tell what the what standpoint you're taking.

I'm just sorry that I gayed up this thread with irrelevant, debate-enducing gender discussions.

okay, I sort of get you. but honestly, a shirt that says "No means yes" is clearly a joke shirt quoting a joke lyric from a joke band. I can find this shirt not a big deal and still be completely disgusted by rape and sexism.

jeez I guess I ain't hip enough to have added them...

Got that album a week ago, only had a chance to listen through the first disc, mental stuff... and some proper nicely produced hiphop/rap in there.

Archived