IGNORED

favorite epic songs/tracks

Guest Z_B_Z

Deathprod - Dead People's Things (18:34)

is there a vocal sample in this about teaching children the reality of death or something to that effect? its on morals and dogma, right?

Dead People's Things is indeed on Morals & Dogma, but the track with the vocal sample you're talking about is called Treetop Drive 3 (from treetop drive cd)

wicked tune

the mars volta - cassandra gemini (32:32 when you splice all the movements together)

actually, everything on frances the mute is some kind of epic.

i will also second "third eye" by tool.

the van der graf generator track looks interesting. i like their album 'godbluff'.

Godbluff is good, but I like Pawn Hearts (where that track is from) and H to He Who Am the Only One a bit better.

ive only heard godbluff but i hear its a bit more angsty than their other recordings. but thats why i love 'the undercover man' so much.. some great writing on that tune

Guest Calx Sherbet

"Gypsy Violin" by Harold Budd. really sinks in deep...

Some are a little short of 20 minutes, but each track on Tangerine Dream's Zeit. what a dark, alien-like trip that album is. it'll go from suspenseful, to calm, to making you feel unsafe again.

i guess they aren't epic in an energetic way, but you get my point. it's just a flood of awesome sounds

Guest JohnTqs

the last supper by vagina dentata organ

echo party by edan

Rigil Kentaurus by Brian ellis

Steve Reich Six Marimbas off of the warp/London Sinfonietta album

Archived