IGNORED

Oversteps Tour

Blir

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the one I missed then. Was at the DV1 show, in Feyzin and as you know, at le Sucre. DV1 show was properly insane, dæncefloor as fuck.

Just now, Nil said:

That's the one I missed then. Was at the DV1 show, in Feyzin and as you know, at le Sucre. DV1 show was properly insane, dæncefloor as fuck.

Can't believe they played both Lyon and Feyzin ! Pretty sure some fans attended the 2 shows ! now I'm even more gutted 

:catcry:

Not the same tour though. My memory isn't as reliable as it used to, so I couldn't remember which years the shows took place. All I remember was that I missed their Plateforme gig and attended the other Lyon shows overs the last hmmm 15 years ?

3 minutes ago, Nil said:

Not the same tour though. My memory isn't as reliable as it used to, so I couldn't remember which years the shows took place. All I remember was that I missed their Plateforme gig and attended the other Lyon shows overs the last hmmm 15 years ?

Yes, they played at L'épicerie moderne in 2008 so Quaristice tour I guess ? Anyway, hope they'll come back to Lyon sooner than later !

I too have missed the Oversteps tour for a similar reason. I mean I was already a fan for solid two years back in 2010 and it was I think their first time they've played in my country. I was considering doing the 2 hr travel to the city but it was in the middle of the week and I convinced myself I didn't like Oversteps much anyway :facepalm: (I had no idea how different their live shows were compared to the records). I've seen them twice since (2014, 2016) but I'll never forgive myself not attending the 2010 show.

Archived