IGNORED

Dane Jacobs - Yellower Days

springymajig

2435140169-1.jpg

Click me (or the image above) to listen/download

I finished this album around July last year but wasn't quite sure what I was gonna do with it till recently so here it is. You can listen and download it all for FREE but if you like it enough to pay $4 for the album package you get a bonus track.

I worked on it for almost 5 years, so I'd really appreciate it if you'd give it a listen :)

It's sorta melodic ambient with lots of glitchy textures. Fans of Boards of Canada, early Autechre or ambient in general might appreciate.

Thanks

i really need to listen to this a lot more, i really enjoyed it! so much good stuff comes out of watmm that i don't even really need to look elsewhere for electronic music, unless it's from the 70s or autechre.

i bought one (: beautiful artwork .. i'm working on stuff now but when i listen i'll come back!

glad you're still around, mr. jig :happy:

Thanks man :) I remember you... you once made an awesome abstract ambient rap song.... was that you? I still have that

i really need to listen to this a lot more, i really enjoyed it! so much good stuff comes out of watmm that i don't even really need to look elsewhere for electronic music, unless it's from the 70s or autechre.

:) Yeah always good stuff coming out of this forum, I struggle to keep up, I've been going through all my old WATMM and TEFOSAV mp3's and I feel like maybe I should get back into downloading from EKT forum again. I think I got a bit bored of electronic music for a while but the whole Oversteps hype got me back into it.

• 2 years later...

Archived