IGNORED

Headbands.

Fred McGriff

Headbands instantly turn you into a prick. I wore a head band this morning for reasons I won't get into, but let's just say i turned into a prick, and yelled a lot, and got really cocky, and had a major tude. Wearing a head band is like snorting a pile of yay. Instant dickhead status. What a prick I was. I'm not sure if I'll wear one again. But it's also a good excuse to be a prick. The other guy was like, dude, you're being a prick, and I just pointed to the head band and sauntered off. So I'm not entirely convinced that wearing a head band is a bad thing for the headband wearer.

Headbands.

i hear you. i started wearing one to keep my long hair from sopping up all the facewash when i washed my face at night. then when i ran out of my own facewash, i started stealing my roommate's better, more expensive stuff. i didn't even give a fuck!

then i started wearing one when i played tennis. i never cared about tennis before. why was i playing any stranger i could find at the park 7 days a week now? so i'd have a socially acceptable reason to wear my headband more often? i don't know. that's a door that i don't feel comfortable opening yet.

There's something to be said for balaclavas too. Not content with having four 'a's, they make me feel compelled to rob banks with a sawn off shotgun too.

and my mom can tell when i'm wearing a headband on the phone because apparently i end most of my utterances with "ya feel me?"

she hangs up as soon as she realizes it.

balaclavas must be black by definition i think. the only example of a non-black balaclava i can think of is probably the white ninja from GI Joe but I can't remember if it was a balacalva he wore or his entire head was covered like he was wearing a burlap sack over his head. i have a balaclava (black) that i use for skiing. when i pull the mouth-covering part down below my nose so i can breathe better, my mustache pops out and i look like a bank-robbing walrus.

balaclavas must be black by definition i think. the only example of a non-black balaclava i can think of is probably the white ninja from GI Joe but I can't remember if it was a balacalva he wore or his entire head was covered like he was wearing a burlap sack over his head. i have a balaclava (black) that i use for skiing. when i pull the mouth-covering part down below my nose so i can breathe better, my mustache pops out and i look like a bank-robbing walrus.

wearing a baklava on your head, however . . .

The New WATMM Meme™: Bank Robbing Walruses

Guest futuregirlfriend

have you ever seen a balaclava that wasn't black?

Yes, yes I have.

thoraxblus.jpg

I don't know if this one is really a balaclava. You can't really tell if the head is sewn to the body.

spidcolor2.jpg

If you must know, these came from a French wool fetish forum. 14 pages of woollen filth here, some pages really nsfw http://forum.doctissimo.fr/doctissimo/Fetichisme/douceur-mohair-sujet_416_1.htm

Is it possible to use the headband to counter a "just too nice" personality and get the person into a neutral zone, or are the prickish qualities of the headband just so strong that there's really no chance of being anything other than a full-on prick? If this is the case I think it's been long enough that you can just download the script to The Mask, change it around a little and have a hit on your hands.

i have mixed feelings on this subject because this kind of headwear has got me through some tough times but there is a legitimate phenomenon here amongst the general populace that needs to be studied.

Guest Coalbucket PI

My hair is getting long enough that it is annoying when I do sports or go running at the gym. I thought about a headband of some sort, but then I felt compelled to wear sunglasses with the headband and I'm just not prepared to go that far, I think all control would be lost and I'd end up in a cheap hotel room fucking some fake tanned chick up the butt with serious question marks over her compliance.

Guest Stoppit

Bjorn Borg is a classic example of the dangers of headband use. It has slowly compressed his face, to the point where his eyes are nearly touching.

i think his eyes will meet at the peak of his nose, eventually melding into indistinguishable flesh thus giving him more room to wear, yes, a second headband.

can you imagine some one with two fucking headbands? doesn't even give enough of a fuck to have eyes.

*shudders*

Archived