IGNORED

post your most recent vinyl purchases

Rubin Farr

Guest Ricky Downtown

hey capsaicin check out what i found for 12 bones its like mint condition

I got that for pretty cheap once too, but it certainly wasn't mint. Pretty dirty. Wonder how well it could be cleaned up.

i was surprised how clean it is. sounds and looks like it's only been once, and the sleeve has no blemishes either!

hey capsaicin check out what i found for 12 bones its like mint condition

I got that for pretty cheap once too, but it certainly wasn't mint. Pretty dirty. Wonder how well it could be cleaned up.

i was surprised how clean it is. sounds and looks like it's only been once, and the sleeve has no blemishes either!

Endless amounts of dope. Now I'm wanting to pick up some more Vibert vinyl, too, haha.

Biosphere - Substrata

2012-01-25194852.jpg

Oh man, don't tempt me. I don't have that kind of money, but it's SUCH a good album. Solid choice!

Slugabed - Time Team (Ninja Tune)

178931_3845510174550_690207519_n.jpg

nice. I feel sorely tempted by the release but I am still not sure about all other tracks besides Sex and Unicorn Suplex. On the other hand the green pressing looks really neat

Edited by o00o

nice. I feel sorely tempted by the release but I am still not sure about all other tracks besides Sex and Unicorn Suplex. On the other hand the green pressing looks really neat

That was my feeling at first, then I listened to the album digitally several times and I was hooked.

That was my feeling at first, then I listened to the album digitally several times and I was hooked.

I will give it some more plays. Is the colored vinyl limited?

I will give it some more plays. Is the colored vinyl limited?

Limited to 1,000 copies

Scorn - Zander 2xLP

Scorn - Stealth 2xLP

Mick Harris - Sessions 01, 02, 04, 04 12" series

Scorn - Evanescence 2xLP

Scorn - Whine 2xLP

Scorn - Leave it Out 12"

my scorn vinyl collection is nearly complete!

Edited by Awepittance

• 4 weeks later...