IGNORED

post your most recent vinyl purchases

Rubin Farr

today, in photo form:

dscn0084t.jpg

A man after my own heart! (I love Kompakt). Some good selections. Not heard the Mohn LP but the single is pretty good. Terranova remix does it for me. Looping State of Mind is an amazing album. What's the top left LP?

I have been to Kompakt in Cologne too and, being such a big fan, it was a bit of pilgrimage for me. (The main reason for my trip to Cologne was to go to a Kompakt club night there). It's a really great store, from the selection of records, to the style of the shop. And to top it off the guy working there was particularly friendly. I spent €60 in a matter of seconds and could've easily spent thousands. I'm going back to Cologne in September this year and staying a 5 minute walk away from the store. Looking forward to it.

Edited by KGW

Guest Ron Manager

today, in photo form:

A man after my own heart! (I love Kompakt). Some good selections. Not heard the Mohn LP but the single is pretty good. Terranova remix does it for me. Looping State of Mind is an amazing album. What's the top left LP?

I have been to Kompakt in Cologne too and, being such a big fan, it was a bit of pilgrimage for me. (The main reason for my trip to Cologne was to go to a Kompakt club night there). It's a really great store, from the selection of records, to the style of the shop. And to top it off the guy working there was particularly friendly. I spent €60 in a matter of seconds and could've easily spent thousands. I'm going back to Cologne in September this year and staying a 5 minute walk away from the store. Looking forward to it.

ha, i picked those 3 up from the Kompakt shop in Cologne the other week! i'm living in Bonn at the moment. agreed, Kompakt shop is lovely, and their stock is amazing - could have easily spent loads. been there a couple of times now. i got these the other week at the 20th anniversary party they held. i didn't stay for too long (had to get back to Bonn), but they had 20% off all Kompakt releases - steal. Mohn LP is great, definitely worth a listen.

top left is Mogwai - Les Revenants soundtrack. that came from A-Musik, another really good little record shop i'd recommend, maybe 15-20 minutes' walk south of the Dom.

677211462-1.jpg Ceephax Acid Crew - FSK005

Ceephax____Cro_M_513e3b1a88ab0.jpg Ceephax - Cro Magnox

308444.jpg Ulrich Schnauss - I Take Comfort In Your Ignorance Remix EP

R-4318469-1361616668-1634.jpeg Photodementia - Fig. 04

ZIQ300_SomersetAvenue.jpg?size=E382x382 µ-Ziq - Somerset Avenue Tracks (1992-1995)

My-Bloody-Valentine-MBV.jpg My Bloody Valentine - m b v

Vondelpark - Happa/FaltyDL remixes

Ghosts - WLVS

120807.jpgDjrum/South London Ordnance - future foundations pt3

139364_thumb.jpg South London Ordnance - Revolver/Transmission Funk

newjackson-620x614.jpg

Edited by chassis

Guest jasondonervan

Still in stock at Bleep, but I'd move fast if you were considering it, seems to be selling out fast.

Guest jasondonervan

G4cYYvR.jpg

I've had my promo copy (blank sleeve, promo labels, cheesy Warp fact sheet) forever, but I always wanted an original first press. And now I have one.

Those are:-

Bot'Ox - Basement Love 12" (w/ Pachanga Boys Remix)

John Tejada - The End Of It All 12"

Panama - It's Not Over 12" (w/ Kolsch Remix)

Superpitcher vs The Congosound - Say I'm Your Number One 12"

My Favourite Robot - Barricade EP

Burger / Voigt - Bring Trance Back (The artwork is lovely on this one)

Ada - Paws1 (w/ Koze & Superpitcher Remixes)

20th Birthday Kompakt Collection 1 (plus Kompakt 20th Birthday "fanzine" with loads of cool stories and pics)

Gas - Nah Und Fern

Jim O'rourke - Old News 7 and 8

My Bloody Valentine - m b v

Drexciya - Journey of the deep sea dweller 2 and 3

Lotus Plaza - spooky action at a distance

ty segall - twins

autechre - exai

captain beefheart - bat chain puller (colored vinyl :mu-ziq: )

• 3 months later...

Eclul6K.jpg

Witch - S/T ... the vinyl itself is a pretty cool lime green with bits of other colors.

also not pictured Mogwai - Hardcore Will Never Die, But You Will

Heavy influence from the Classic Synth thread.

MVgTBt8.jpg

Synergy - Audion

Tangerine Dream - White Eagle

Jan Hammer - Escape From Television

Steve Hillage - Rainbow Dome Musick

Jean Michel Jarre - Equinoxe

Space - Magic Fly

Edited by malaria