IGNORED

new track

data

right, this isn't my area at all, but i thought i'd try something different from my usual 80's stuff. :fear:

HERE

i don't know what genre to put this in exactly, whatever.

this is fantastic... in some sense this is kind of the music i'd wished you made after listening to your other stuff. don't get me wrong, i love the 80's vibe but this one seems a lot less constrained! really charming piece... i love it! i feel like i'm flying by a sunrise.

this is fantastic... in some sense this is kind of the music i'd wished you made after listening to your other stuff. don't get me wrong, i love the 80's vibe but this one seems a lot less constrained! really charming piece... i love it! i feel like i'm flying by a sunrise.

thanks! though with 23 downloads and only 5 replies, something tells me i should stick to what i know best. :)

• 2 weeks later...

nah man you're being hard on yourself. It's different for you yes, but still good. If you wanted to make this extra epic though, I would add a lead or something to keep it going and melodically interesting. That will make it a SONG instead of a TRACK.

Guest placidburp

I downloaded it mate! sorry for no reply. I generally just chuck your tracks on my ipod and chill with 'em at work everyday. Think you are my 3rd most played Artist on lastfm.

who loves ya baby?

ME! that's who

Archived