IGNORED

what's the most obsessive nerdiest question you could ask about aphex twin?

producer snafu

why are you such a fucking liar?

to annoy folks like you

also, bubba, i feel like most of the questions you posed either have already been answered or don't really have answers. even if we got them, i doubt it would make us feel any better hah.

i'd probably have to ask about the way he morphed his voice in so many of his tracks (the technique i started a thread about)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest steveffisher

Q: Why would you want to go to a boot fair in Swansea about seven years ago, and what (if anything) did you buy, and why did you take your (then to-be) wife with you?

ha! great avatar stocko! AMI :rdjgrin:

Yeah I'm a great fan of 20th Century Boys :) Maybe the best manga I've ever read !

Second question to Richard : "Did you understood the ending of 20th Century Boys ?"

I didn't.

ha! great avatar stocko! AMI :rdjgrin:

Yeah I'm a great fan of 20th Century Boys :) Maybe the best manga I've ever read !

Second question to Richard : "Did you understood the ending of 20th Century Boys ?"

I didn't.

have you read 21st century boys? it's in 2 volumes and it brings answers on certain questions

Oh yeah I even bought those two volumes (gosh), but at the first reading I was a bit disappointed, because I felt some "answers" were missing. So, I had to read the whole thing a second time, a week later, to really get into it (it was like Quaristice, you know). Today, I still having lot of questions about this story, and that's why it's so great.

(in fact, the simulator-thing annoyed me, it's too "paradoxal" and bancal, imho)

Guest Lube Saibot

The ending of windowlicker track by track synth by synth instrument by instrument.

What the FUCK is he doing to the breaks at the ending of 54 cymru beats???

Guest Calx Sherbet

#3 Why do you when most the DJ wear the short hair you why you wear the hair that is the long, hair?

to want to do look more like

Archived